Possible Upgrade kit for 2-400?

Base-Head

Hey,

Well it is my understanding that the main part of the upgrade will be the new CP-1 preamp, which you can purchase for $50 off the website. The other portion of the upgrade, is the new crossovers, which arent incased in the sub, but in the sattellites so changing the sub wont really effect much. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong smile.gif. My personal opinion, if you have to upgrade something give the cp-1 a shot, ive herd a lot of great things about it.

Take it easy smile.gif

Impala

I think Klipsch would sell a lot less "sets" of promedias if they sold the sub seperatelly at a really good price, it makes sense to sell the sub for 200 (i'm not sure on that though, but i know it's high).

If i wanted to buy a seperate sub, i'd be tempted with something bigger than 6.5" (even though it is dual)

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I THINK THIS SUB IS KICK-ARZ smile.gif

But i'm sure there are a lot of others out there too.

• 2 weeks later...

Heck Sam_D, i've been trying to find an individual pc subwoofer without any luck.

I'm sure there are some out there (doubt they surpass the Klipsch sub) smile.gif

Short but buying a HT sub with an ext. amp connected to your pc i don't know what else would work.