JBL pb-12?

companion

I own one and it isn't bad at all for home theatre. I also have an RSW-15, and at the levels I listen to movies they do the job equally as well, for music however the JBL does not compare. how does the jbl pb12 compare to the ksw 12? I'm not sure, but just from looking at the specs I'd put my money on the pb 12. also, the ksw line is notoriously boomy and muddy sounding.

Audio Review has more joker's reviews than serious and informative ones.Newbs rate any piece O crap they own well,the Sony WM40 is one of the best ever rated subs there!!!! This tells me all I need to know about the quality of reviewers there.

And Krell amps get joke type reviews from Kenwood and AIWA owners,not serious at all.

Maybe so, but at least they can provide information regarding the products reliability.

I think the PB 12 came from the D112. If's that's the case, you can at least get a heads up to the reliability as I even took a chance and got a Dead On Arrival D112 from JBL even after it was supposed to be a new refurbished unit!