In wall wire

Is any one using 4 conductor in wall speaker wire to bi-wire their speakers? I am thinking about using IXOS 14 gauge wire to make cables for my mains. I figure it will be cheaper than buying terminated cables and will look better than having two sets of wires going to each speaker. I would appreciate any info good or bad on going this route.

Thanks.

Q.

My entire system is wired using Monstercable 14 gauge, 4 conductor, CL3-Fire Rated wire. Multiple runs are in the sheetrock/drywall to Niles wall mounted speaker plates and under the floor joists. I am very pleased with it and it sounds just fine with my KLF-30's, C7, KSP-S6's, KSW-15 and KSW-100.

The wire I am using was purchased at Home Entertainment about 4 years ago. Home Entertainment is no Tweeter but they still sell Monster products. I don't know how much it cost. It is very easy to work with. Audio advisor sells IXOS 4 conductor wire for $0.40 per foot.

4977- I got my Monster Cable in-wall wire at my local dealer (Audio-Video Systems, Novi, MI) I bought over 450 feet so I got a price of around $0.65/foot.

This wire is excellent to work with, it pulls very easy and my electrician/installer was impressed with it, and it sounds great too.