man when these things going to die

kimber

ok i haven't been around in awhile but i thought i'd stop by to see if any of the old timers were still around.

i've been wanting the 5.1's since they came out but i just can't kill my 4.1's.i've owned them since they were first reviewed in pc gamer about 4 years ago.i read the article and just had to have them.its been pure audio bliss ever since.since i bought mine i am single handedly responsible(with alittle help from the 4.1's2.gif )for costing the price of these speakers to alot of my friends.

someday maybe i'll have my 5.1's but for now i guess i'll just keep rocking with the good old 4.1's.

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 12/30/2003 8:56:12 AM kimber wrote:

ok i haven't been around in awhile but i thought i'd stop by to see if any of the old timers were still around.

----------------

I am still plugging away with my trusty ol' V2.400's (although I upgraded the control pod). I am thinking this spring of getting the new 5.1 Ultras and move the V2.400s to one of my other machines.

Just tonight, I was playing the PC version of Halo on that thing and it sounded sweet! Awesome soundtrack in that game.

I am now spending most of my time up there where the "Big Boys" play in the Home Audio section. Damn near $15K and two years later, I got one hell of an HT setup now (Reference 7 all the way around with B&K amp for power and a Denon reciever for a pre/pro) 6.gif9.gif.

• 3 months later...