soundpros.com

JBP

Has anyone made any purchases from soundpros.com?

I am not going to buy any speakers but was considering an Elite DVD player. I spoke with them on the phone and they said it will come with full manufacturers warranty, however from my understanding Pioneer will not warranty anything bought from non-authorized dealers.

I did a search of the forum and found a few posts related to soundpros.com but nothing current. Has anyone had any experiences with this company recently? Thanks.

I bought a Harman Kardon AVR 520 from them last year, great service and quick shipping. The unit had everything in it, double boxed and everything, worked flawlessly. Not sure on the warranty, what might have to happen if something goes wrong is you send it back to them and they deal with Pioneer, etc.

Pioneer does not have any authorized dealers on the Internet to the best of my knowledge.

OneCall.com has Pioneer Elite on their web site, but claims to make in store sales only. I would give them a call. They are authorized and they have been competitive with Internet prices on most things that they carry.

Bill

Bill

Just wanted to thank you for the OneCall.com recommedation. I was able to purchase the DVD player for just $10 over soundpros.com price, including shipping. A small price to pay for a guaranteed warranty. Thanks again.

JBP,

This board's members try to help the other members get the most out of our hobby. I have learned a lot here and just try to pass it on. Let us know what you have decided for the receiver/amp. Enjoy the new DVD player! It is shipped from my home town, Spokane, WA.

Bill

soundpros is pretty awesome as far as I can say. i've purchased 4 units from them (2 monster power units, 1 cd changer, and 1 vcr), all on seperate occasions, and they came packaged like they would if they came direct from the manufacturer. plus, their phone service is excellent and professional, never on lunch breaks.