Klipsch RSW-15 for sale

LuisC

• 2 weeks later...

Luis I tried PMing you and emailing you but the e-mail bounced back.

Have you sold your RSW-15 yet? I'm in Ventura County and might be interested.

Rick

----------------

On 1/12/2004 10:43:23 AM LuisC wrote:

I have a 1 year-old perfect condition black Klipsch RSW-15 for sale. I lived in Ontario, California. Price is $900.00. I'm so satisfied for this sub but I really need some extra cash.

----------------

• 6 years later...
Guest davidness

Uh, yeah, considering that was posted over 6 years ago...

I figure I'll still be looking to buy a RSW-12 six years from now...

(Yes, I'm still looking!)

So, six years from now, if you run across any of my "I'm looking for a RSW-12" posts, don't discount it. I will probably still be looking!

Not that I look very often but, when I do I seldom find many RSW subwoofers for sale. I have an RSW-12 which does the job nicely for me. I have always wanted an SVS sub and toyed with buying an HSU sub as well. I may add an SVS subwoofer sometime in the future.

Guest davidness

If anyone is looking to buy an RSW-12, Daryl has one for sale on Agon. Link

Daryl is a great guy, but we were unable to work out a deal for his, partially due to the distance of shipping and shipping costs. I never forget he has one enticingly out there, though. Thanks for the Agon link. I see it every day using my Craiglook.com Link.

Daryl is a great guy, but we were unable to work out a deal for his, partially due to the distance of shipping and shipping costs. I never forget he has one enticingly out there, though. Thanks for the Agon link. I see it every day using my Craiglook.com Link.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Feelings are mutual..David and it just sucks you live so far away or I'd just ship it to you so you can at least try it out and see how you like it. I'm sure one will pop up soon on your side of the world:) I'm still keeping my eyes out for ya.[Y]

• 1 month later...