Online LP Dealers?

fini

Does anyone have recommendations for trusted dealers? Doing a Google search using an artist's name, I get several choices, but have no reference as to which ones are OK. This would be for more obscure LPs, that don't show up on eBay very often.

Here's another one:

http://www.musicstack.com/

This site is good for locating rare LP's and works similar to eBay or Half.com. There are sellers on it from all around the planet so if you're looking for hard to find or overseas issued LP's/CD's this site just might have them. I've made of couple of buys so far and have been happy with the overall service.

For used records I have had good luck with both Audiophile International and Craig Moerer's Records by Mail.

The only problem I have really had in ordering on-line from is the record descriptions are minimal and sometimes album catalog numbers are incomplete. So if you want to avoid--for example--an 'elecronically enhanced stereo' version of a particular album it can be a good idea to call and ask.

But both vendors seem to be good about grading. And the only album I've returned was taken back and refunded with no problem.

Mark