Got my Klipschorns today!

robforst1

I agree, get those babies into some false corners, and you'll be amazed. But I did hook mine up without corners at the very beginning and they are wonderful. Mine are now in good corners, but a smaller room than I had in CT, so it was a trade-off. But they still sound wonderful. Congrats on joining the K-horn club.

I would love to put them in the HT. However, they would not fit real well in the cabinets (too big). Plus, it took a little convincing for my wife to warm to the idea of the cornwalls in the living room/theater.

Check out the pick...the cornwalls rock the room anyway!

Rob

post-10394-13819251784056_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it should not interfer with the tv. The guns are at the bottom of the tv. still quite far away from the top of your tv. The magnetic lines interfere with them not the picture itself. Especially on a projection. on a direct view the gun sends the picture directly to the front of the tv. in a projection it is projected up to the screen, and magnetics will have nothing to do with that image. as long as you keep the speaker away from the bottom of a projection tv you should be fine.

Right-on dantfmly! The beauty of big screen reverse projection TV's is that the electronics that can be affected are in the bottom center of the unit and generally not affected... unless the speakers extend beyond the front of the screen... at least that's been my experience with Mitsubishi.

Part of the reason that I use "horizontalized" towers (identical to the left and right mains) is to have the center channel spread across the top of the TV and not too high... it's a combo of aesthetic and audio concerns. Such a configuration allows plenty of visual space to appreciate the quality and depth of the painting.

As a Klipsch devotee, I commend your ear... as an artist, I commend your eye... and as a business person, I commend your pocketbook. Hmmm, with talent like that, I trust one day you will blend your ear, eye, and economic capacity to an even more joyous conclusion shared by all in your family.

Now, about the image on the screen, you've got the body of a champion foosball player! 9.gif -HornEd