This is my system.

RFinco

I wanted to post a few more pics--a close up of the gear rack, as well as 3 shots of the front tower--showing the d'appolito arrays( four 6.5" woofers, two 1" aluminum tweeters--a set of 2 woofs, 1 tweet on the front and back of the speaker) and powered 15" 1000 watt sub, but I couldn't post multiple pics it seems... neat speakers--I dig em' anyway...

I need more electrical current in my apartment though... :(

let me know what ya' think (oh, and I do know that there is a chair in front of the right tower--but I've got nowhere else to go with it...)

post-14482-13819252025072_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 2/15/2004 6:47:42 AM marksdad wrote:

beautiful, the all black is great for lights out, that brings to mind the clock? move it, it breaks the asthetics of the rest of the system
12.gif

----------------

consider the clock moved--I'm also going to re-do all the cables back there...I don't want to see them anymore... :)

Nice setup RFinco. Bet it sounds good too. Can you move the left speaker to the left, equadistant from the screen as your right front speaker? Do you notice the wall reinforcement from the right speaker?

Curious.

Keith

----------------

On 2/17/2004 12:58:25 AM T2K wrote:

Nice setup RFinco. Bet it sounds good too. Can you move the left speaker to the left, equadistant from the screen as your right front speaker? Do you notice the wall reinforcement from the right speaker?

Curious.

Keith

----------------

I could move the left speaker but then, I couldn't really get to the rest of the apartment...i guess it would be a sacrifice 3.gif As far as the walls by the right speaker--YES! its definately noticeable, but the receiver I have auto-calibrates everything so its compensated for. now, calibrating manually--its very noticeable, in fact I lose quite a bit of low-end on the left tower.

It does sound great though! 1.gif