Looking to complete stereo system

companion

i AM 14 AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD REAR SURROUND A CENTER CHANNEL AND A SUB I HAVE A FAIRLY LARGE ROOM I HAVE A 7.1 YAMMY DSP-A3090 AND 2RF-35'S WHICH I HAVE PURCHASED AND A SACD PLAYER BUT I AM HOPING TO COMPLETE THE SYSTEM I WAS LOOKING IN TO THE SVS 25-31 PC+ FOR A SUB AND THEN MAYBE KEEP THE 35'S ALL AROUND WITH THE 35 BOOK SHELF SPEAKER'S IN THE BACK AND THEN A 35 CENTER IN FRONT ANY RECOMENDATION'S I HAVE A FAIRLY LARGE ROOM AND LOOKING OT BUILD A DECENT STEREO SYSTEM9.gif

How about a pair of Heresys for the front

Your RF-35's for the surrounds

And two RC-35's for the centers

I listened to a few subs at Ultimte Electronics and the only one i really liked for under $1000 was a Definitive Technology ProSub 200TL, I was not able to hear any of the Klipsch (except the RSW-15) subs so i can't comment on them. I am also curious about what the SVS 25-31 sounds like. IMO the top end of the Heresys sounds better than all of the Reference stuff that's why I said the Heresys up front. I think that a pair of Heresys with a subwoofer would sound way better than the RF-7's.