Ever get in an argument with a Loser/Bose Lover? (read! funny link!)

Gluegun

I do agree that this guy is either stupid, or just having fun watching all the stupid responses to him. Some of the repliers in that thread are very ignorant. They say something without knowing anything about what they are trashing. I still think this guy knows what he's talking about, and making stupid statements and laughing at the responses that people post to defend their speakers. Maybe he is that stupid though

Ahh, Gluegun mah boy, you here too Smile.gif

Yes yes, I am the FAMOUS viv from those posts (you may get autographs later). Yea, Nashman suffers from what I like to call Dumb Jackarseism. It's a rare disease which makes you illiterate and deaf. Sadly, there is no cure, but ah well, let the kid spend his $$$, we know better Smile.gif

Yea, Viv, hiya.

I posted it on www.avsforum.com, but I, uh, commented on Canada's educational system, and, uh, people there take jokes a little bit too seriously for my taste. And they can't laugh at jackasses. I think they're too old to be able to do that...

*shudders*

I think I'm only going to that forum when I *have* to...

------------------

"Feh."

You commented WHAT on Canada's education system? ...

ok, THAT'S IT! I took the TIME to post a msg on 3DSS a while back that said you rich, blubbery Americans shouldn't take Nashmans piss poor linguistic abilities as an indication of our educational facilities, but nooooooooooooooooooooo, ya JUST have to go do that...

*sigh*...

hehehehe

My IQ just dropped 100 points.. damn he is stupid. how old? 19? I would hate to see his school.

as I shake the stupidity out of my head.. mind went numb when I got 1/4 through the Yamaha deal

As Gluegun said to me before.. what you are probably thinking, we all have.

Thanks for the bit of humor

Gluegun,

That person is too stupid. I commend you on your patience though...arghhh, I wouldn't be able to stand more than 5 minutes of him...anyway, what headphones do you have? I am looking for new headphones, and you said you have good $20 ones? Thanks...

*TSX

The $20 headphones are the Koss KSC-50's

Their sound is about equal to the Koss KSC-35's.

Both are at Koss's website, and you can find one or the other at, say, Circuit City or Best Buy. They are REALLY nice, better than a lot of Koss's more expensive headphones.

------------------

"Feh."

Also, try the new KSC-55's, for that Streetstyle type headband, but with good sound! They are the same as the KSC-50's in every other way. Also, the KSC-35's look a little more professional (but less cool, and I dont think are constructed as well), and sound, marginally, the best of the series.

------------------

"Feh."