my system "floating speakers"

thanks for the nice comments, just thought that we should have a little "inmates systems" stuff going on...

steve p: system so far...Mac MA6400 Integrated amp, two mid-fi sony changers (500 disks in there!), a monster reference HTS3500 power conditioner,mid seventies SAE mark VIII fm tuner, and a technics M85 professional cassette deck (also, mid seventies...still running!)...on the way from england, an MSB link DACIII (to improve the cd sound)...

al k: the right one floats about 3 inches from back wall and 3 inches from glass sliding doors...ouch is right! but it mostly manifests as mid bass bloat and some volume loss...balance control and a touch of bass, I had an equalizer in there for a while, but found I really did not need it...I still love them!

drobo1: room too small? I know, but someday I will build a house around them, in the mean time, she stays...

randy: this is just the entertainment room, we sleep in the bamboo treehouse!...

everyone else should post thier systems!...these were .jpgs cut to size and then saved with lots of compression and smoothing most photos can get down to 20k ...this way...regards, tony