review/Vomparison of the RF-3 Package..Pistols at Dawn !

arj

Don't know what he's been smokin but pleeeezz pass that blunt my way ASAP & I'll just go home and chill out listenin' too my obviously inferior over-priced RF3IIs. Damn you Klipsch for making such over-priced sucky sounding speakers here in the ol' USA.

peace, mitch9.gif

Does this guy have an email adress? Or better yet a telephone number... or wait, an address! I'd like to pay a little visit to his house. He probably lives in a box under a bridge somewhere (explains why he's never heard horn loaded speakers before) and audiophile audition picked him up as an unbiased reviewer.(not to mention not even audio inclined)

...can't even find the acoustech website. "this new speaker line is named Acoustech and is a division of BIC America." If you want a laugh, go to the bic america website (www.bicamerica.com) I can't find acoustech or any relation to bic america. These speakers aren't anywhere else. Even if these speakers sound half way decent, would you rather own speakers from a company who barely knows how to make a website or from klipsch with forums, news, current and passed product specs, and customer support on their website. Just a thought. 2.gif

I wouldn't take that review worth a grain of salt. I can understand the average Joe not having heard a horn loaded speaker but a reviewer who has never heard one isn't any reviewer I'd take advice from.

Did anyone notice the google adds window on the left, which has links to unauthorized online retailers for Klipsch speakers? Sound Distributors and Factory Direct Sound were both on that ad bar.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that website got some type of compensation from the company that makes Acoustech for a favorable review.