When will Heritage ship???

wired1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm responding because I don't want this to be a bad thread. I stated what was told to me, no more, no less. I was lucky again, and I had the chance. As far as I'm concerned, MY Dealer went beyond the call of duty for me, and for my brothers still waiting, I apologize for my agressiveness, it will happen, hey, I waited. I didn't think this would happen, but I will run with the bulls for what he did for me, "My Dealer"!

size=6]TextTextc>

I myself have been waiting for the Klipschorn. I'm not as worried or axious WHEN I they will ship. I live in New Zealand and will tell you that you can't can't buy a new or used pair.

I'm visiting my dad in BC (Canada) and made specifically to buy a new pair from Magnolia HiFi (Seattle) to be exported. Good thing is I don't have to pay any sales tax on exported goods.

At my old home here (Canada) I have 2 pairs of the Chorus I which keeps me happy for the mean time.

For those that are into DIY hifi audio. The amplifer I built be will use for the Klipschorn - Son of Zen.

http://www.geocities.com/super_bq/HiFi.html

I don't plan to fly back to NZ until end of Sept. Even then I won't be able to hear any speakers as I have to build a balance line pre-amp and will need to buy a proper cd player - so even if they arrived in NZ early I won't be looking at hearing them until end of the year.

Patience is of virtue!

------------------

Pareto Efficiency PREVAILS ALL!

All,

To those that have been following my posts and thought me nuts and impatient....

I spoke with my dealer and told him all about this web site and all the information that is spread here. He basically told me it is all garbage and no one knows what their talking about. He told me that he spoke to his (Klipsch) dealer and they told him they are ramping up production and I'll have my speakers by the end of August or, by latest, the first or second week in September. I was up front about my skepticism and he told me that he just got off the phone with the dealer and she verified everything with him.

Now, I am not sure who is giving me the BS but I'll let you all know if and when I get my speakers...

I'll keep you posted....

------------------

wired1@ameritech.net

Reliableaudiovideo.com in Arizona is advertizing the entire reference series on their updated page.

They claim they are the "new models" and ship in 15 days.

They add that dealor restrictions only let them ship in Arizona--but check out the discounts!

quote:

Originally posted by Quenten:

Reliableaudiovideo.com in Arizona is advertizing the entire reference series on their updated page.

They claim they are the "new models" and ship in 15 days.

They add that dealor restrictions only let them ship in Arizona--but check out the discounts!

Not sure who these guys are -- their company info shows their address in NYC. The page about the KHorn and LaScala says "Wild West Electronics is proud to be an Authorized Klipsch Dealer" yet they don't show up on the authorized dealer list within a 300 mile radius of Phoenix (which covers most of Arizona). I'd check with Klipsch directly to see which, if either, of them is authorized...

DD

quote:

Originally posted by boomer9911:

If you are SBQ, please contact me. I know of a pair in BC(khorns), for a right home...cha ching...NO, NOT MINE!

E-mail me at Super_BQ@Yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.reliableaudiovideo.com may have them cheaper. But where my pair is going - the cost of shipping and insurance would make up the difference in price. So in some ways it doesn't pay to cut corners when dealing with a speaker of this calibre.

------------------

Pareto Efficiency PREVAILS ALL!

Actually, I'm glad to post my brother is now the proud

owner of a pair of Khorns(81-82 I believe)...YES!!!! It worked, I now have family involved, mind you my sister in law hates me right about now...HA!! It's worth it!

Should go good with his vintage Harmon K.....

He took the ferry across to the mainland(surrey\langley area)he's from Victoria, and CHA CHING Smile.gif

Sorry Brendon, I responded earlier to your email.

Now if he'd just learn about cp's from my nieces and nephews....

This message has been edited by boomer9911 on 08-02-2001 at 11:37 PM

BobG,

Again I spoke with my dealer and he assured me that production would be commencing soon. Like I said, either someone is giving me BS or someone has no idea what they are talking about...? In any case, the dealer says that I'll get my speakers around 1 month from now...?

------------------

wired1@ameritech.net

• 3 weeks later...

BobG,

Well, my dealer called me again today and confirmed that my speakers are being built and that the shipment date is within 2 weeks. I will certainly have a lot to say to this web site if they DO get delivered and will have the same talk with my dealer if they DONT get delivered. You'll definately be hearing from me...

8/24/01

------------------

wired1@ameritech.net