Scott 355 manual

laikadog

Do any of you good folks have access to, or know where I can find a copy of a Scott 355 service/owners manual? I've Googled 'til I'm blue in the face and keep coming up short. I did find the schematics on the HH Scott site, but would still like to find the owners manual. Thanks for any help.

Sorry I wish I could help you but that is one manual that has not shown up anywhere to my Knowledge. Have you tried the same question on the HH Scott forum and the list sever sometimes you get lucky. I scored the Sams photo fact for the 272 on the Scott list server.

Craig

----------------

On 4/13/2004 3:10:37 AM laikadog wrote:

Do any of you good folks have access to, or know where I can find a copy of a Scott 355 service/owners manual? I've Googled 'til I'm blue in the face and keep coming up short. I did find the schematics on the HH Scott site, but would still like to find the owners manual. Thanks for any help.

----------------

Hey!

I bought a beautiful Scott 355 / 208 combo back in November, and it came with a pristine owners manual (nary a wrinkle in it).

I'd be happy to photocopy it for you. send your mailing address by PM and we'll go from there.

Forrest

Thanks Woodog, you rock. Will send you PM shortly with contact information.

How are finding the 355/208 combo. At least a good way to minimize synergy issues. What do you think of the linestage vs. the phono stage?

Thanks again for the copy of the manual.

Chris

----------------

On 4/13/2004 1:50:45 PM NOSValves wrote:

Forrest,

I would like a copy if you could. Did I ever see that when I had the 355 here ? Man I'm losing it if so.

Craig

----------------

No problem. This is the User's Manual, it didn't have any 'service' tips in it that I know of. It explains things like how to hook up the antennae, selecting outputs, etc.

At any rate, I'll do the photo copy thing give it to you.

Forrest

• 15 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2004 at 2:07 AM, Woodog said:

----------------

On 4/13/2004 3:10:37 AM laikadog wrote:

----------------

Hey!

I bought a beautiful Scott 355 / 208 combo back in November, and it came with a pristine owners manual (nary a wrinkle in it).

I'd be happy to photocopy it for you. send your mailing address by PM and we'll go from there.

Forrest

Found this old thread doing a Google search, I just bought a 355/208 set and need an owners manual for it. I'd love to get a copy if possible, willing to pay for one if I can find one.