Looking for KLF-C7 center channel

jetpc123

There is a KLF-C7 for sale out on Audiogon (www.audiogon.com), it's listed as of early April (sorry date slips me), and I cannot confirm or deny if it is black or not....

...hope that was at least SOMEWHAT helpful....I tried....

Popbumper6.gif

i am going to try my c-7 as a center rear after i modify a klf-30 as a center channel(not getting the klf-30 until May 3rd,then must modify,then try c-7 as center rear) also it is med.oak.

so,it will be awhile,and it isn't black,but it is in GREAT shape,and i have the original box.

avman.

Avman, from my experience, a KLF-C7 will make a near perfect rear center speaker... although a properly mounted horizontal KLF-30 is a better timbre match... a KLF-30 is rear ported and that may be a constraint in your room. The sixth channel is the least important and, therefore, the one that not always gets the best speaker.

I look forward to hearing what you hear with your new KLF-30 looking smart in its front and center role. -HornEd

----------------

On 4/23/2004 1:48:35 PM HornEd wrote:

The sixth channel is the least important and, therefore, the one that not always gets the best speaker.

----------------

So if I ever decide to go 6.1 my old KG2.2v center would be an ok match with the rest of my 7 series?

----------------

On 4/23/2004 1:48:35 PM HornEd wrote:

Avman, from my experience, a KLF-C7 will make a near perfect rear center speaker... although a properly mounted horizontal KLF-30 is a better timbre match... a KLF-30 is rear ported and that may be a constraint in your room. The sixth channel is the least important and, therefore, the one that not always gets the best speaker.

I look forward to hearing what you hear with your new KLF-30 looking smart in its front and center role. -HornEd

----------------

can you take a rear ported speaker and make it a a front ported speaker. I plan on doing the same thing as him someday only with klf-20's