RF5 advice quickly please

colterphoto1

A local dealer has its last few pair of RF5 black for the price of $750/get one free. Is this a good deal? I could use these in my home photo gallery/2nd HT room. Or should I hold out for RF7 or keep with the Heritage line ( I have Cornwalls in my ROCKNROLL room)

Thanks

Michael

Sounds like a good deal,if you want 5's.My guy had black and 1 pair of cherry for $750(thats a good price),one year same as cash,it was tempting but they had em' right beside the 7's.The 7's at my house don't look too big,but in a small room beside the 5's they looked huge.But since they would be in a 2nd set up they may be worth considering.

Listen to them closely. Its difficult to get a good read in average store steups but when I was auditioning the RF line I thought the RF-35 sounded better than the RF-5. I held out for the RF-7 and Im glad I did because it sounds a lot better than either of the others. But I have a large room, some people say you need a large room for the RF-7.