HornEd Virtual Online Bachelor Party!!

fini

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you one and all! I have survived the wedding cake ('though it did not survive)... and survived the happy tears of our guests that the specially written ceremony brought forth... and now, as dawn approaches, it seems that I shall survive the wedding night... just got up to take heart with a few pills and a Forum fix... and now it's back to 2.gif -HornEd

PS: Speaking of survival... I went to bed a groom of 65 years... and awoke a year older on the calendar... but a decade younger in my mind. What could be greater? It seems that not only all these horns, but this old horn lover slipped under my "Swiss Mrs." WAF tolerance level! 3.gif

I am sorry I missed the night before activities. I am raising my coffe mug (one of my last legal addictions) to toast Ed's success, happiness and abrupt reduction in age!!!

BTW - I celebrated in absentia both Friday and Saturday into the wee hours at the Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis. I also felt much younger while there. Although I must admit I don't recall the person that hit me in the knees with the baseball bat (had to be something like that - someone as young as I was for the weekend couldn't be suffering from aging joints2.gif ).

Kudos and congratulations.

Congratulations, HornEd. Thanks for the great narrative. We do occasionally get a taste of sensory language on the forum, but it seldom makes my mouth water. What a magnificent cake, and I only saw it. Kudos.

SSH 1.gif