BestBuy Replacement Plan....

Well, I posted a few weeks ago that I called Best Buy and I can send my 4.0s to them(the amp is crapping out) and they will give me $250. Well, I sent them off today =( Anywho, I was looking over the service plan and it was for products under $200. This could be a problem. On the front of the service plan it says it's for computer peripherals and computer speakers. If they give me crap about it I might become very irregular. I don't think they will because that service plan is for computer speakers(which the promedias are), but then again it's for products under $200. I'll just have to hope that BestBuy isn't as crappy to me as they were to my brother when he worked there.

They also might screw up and send you a set of ProMedia 5.1.c>:D

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

• 5 weeks later...

Best buy support sucks.

Don't buy anything that's over $150 there. I learned the hard way...

But yeah, just call the number and get mad at them. If nothing happens, then (I'm serious) threaten them by saying you are going to call your lawyer. You don't have to actually call your lawyer or anything, though. Corporations hate lawsuits. They'll do anything to avoid them even if they are sure they can win them. It worked with me with IBM. I went straight to the head of the tech support department.

the only think i buy there are CD-R's

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

i have neveer been to fry's... heard it was good. my favorite was Encredible Universe... that was my haven.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

well, encredible universe was just encredible! everything from blenders to HT's to McDonald's was in this place! it was owned by Tandy Corp, which owns Radio Shack. the old EI's out here have been turned into colleges... that is how big they were... or into Fry's Electronics.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

yes, please forgive my spelling

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site !

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!