This is Cruel!

Bill H.

I like to think the wood was black and that they did not just slap white paint on walnut.

OTOH, white works with some decorating schemes and visual reduces the impact of physical size. Audio performance is the same, which is what we're focused upon.

But if they're doing white for aesthetics, they should have bought some white grill cloth.

Gil

Gil

Trey,

Thanks for the info- someone eariler stated Klipsch had made White speakers.............nice to see such a Beautiful Pair, and Yes this does make it eaiser on the Eyes 3.gif Can folks still Buy Heresys in White, or was this a 60's thing?

Naaaw!!, those are not that bad....I've seen some real pimped out Klipsch before, but those are just so so custom decorator crap.

They'll make a fine set of Garage Speakers.

And I also see that garymd has a new personal identifier.....excuse my ignorace garymd, but what is the picture?

Trey-

To use an old quote..."I'll buy that(!!) for a dollar!" I'm sure the cuties didn't come with the speakers, but did they do installs? Even though I'd loose bass impact, I'd have the cuties put them up on HIGH bookshelves, maybe with mirrors on the front wall. 11.gif