La Scala Vs. Klipschorn

Tweek

On 10/2/2022 at 8:49 AM, tragusa3 said:

It was a worthy change.  

Nice to see those DTS-10 tapped HORNS, picking up the FEEL of the super low end, even though a Khorn goes low enough for music, even they need a good sub to finish the job for pipe organ lovers. Good moves all around!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Nice to see those DTS-10 tapped HORNS, picking up the FEEL of the super low end, even though a Khorn goes low enough for music, even they need a good sub to finish the job for pipe organ lovers. Good moves all around!

Thanks.  They are integrating together well.  For music, I am listening sometimes with the Khorns alone.  Even if they don't sound quite as nice, there is some satisfaction in enjoying what they do alone.  Of course, for movies, the subs still seem to be half of the audio experience!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tragusa3 said:

Thanks.  They are integrating together well.  For music, I am listening sometimes with the Khorns alone.  Even if they don't sound quite as nice, there is some satisfaction in enjoying what they do alone.  Of course, for movies, the subs still seem to be half of the audio experience!

Sold my beautiful Jube clones and my TAD drivers to a guy in Toronto who also bought my Twin DTS-10's. Let's just say that he has more bass than he needs for his pipe organ recordings!! LOL.

• Like 1