Klipsch sighting in movie

here are the reasons why i ve not done this yet, even if i ve thought about it when i by my first set of klipsch, 2 promedia 2.1.

1 im sure i wont sleep in letting 7500$ travelling accros the atlantic without any care.i wonder in wich shape i will receive my klipsch system.

2 unfortunatly the transport is not free, i don t remember but when i wanted to by my promedia in usa i get affraid of the transport cost.and if one of the element is broken i will have to pay again to send it back to klipsch in the usa(dealers in france don t apply their warranty on klipsch product bought in a foreign country)

3 if i had 7500$ i prefer buying on ebay 2 klipschhorns(front) and 3 lascalas(center and surrounds) with a sub(wich sub could match klipschorns and lascalas?)

last but not least, i miss 7500$ because i ve just spent my money on a brand new synergy system.and in france it s very expansive to buy klipsch speakers(1300 euros for 2 SF1, 1 SC1, 2 SS1 and 1 KSW10. and i ve searched every where to find the lowest price for klipsch equipements for 2 month)

eventualy, the simpliest way to listen and to own klipsch speakers is to live in the usa.

2.gif