Greatest Hits kind of day...

Today was my "stop by the Euclid Record Store" day, and I picked up the Eagles

double disc Greatest Hits, along with the Beatles "ones". Mowed the yard at the old house, mowed the yard at the new house, picked up Shorty's original owner and brought him to the new house for a listen. After I dropped Bill off, went back to the old house and cleaned the gutters out, and took a shower.

I checked the time, and saw I had forty minutes before I needed to pick up my sister-in-law from her program. It takes thirty minutes for the round trip to the new house, so I decided to hit the redneck/hoosier pawn shop nearby, which has lots of tools, cheap stereos, and rap/redneck/heavy metal CDs.

I lucked out, as someone with decent tastes and a marked economic downturn had recently dumped his collection. I got the following greatest hits..

Eurythmics, Paul Simon(On my Way, Don't Know where..), Simply Red, Supertramp(A&M Classics,) James Taylor, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet, Boston, Jethro Tull(Original Masters,) and U2's The Joshua Tree. All for $25.9.gif Time to buy a lottery ticket while the sun is shining!