Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

My setup is more a studio than a home theater but hey, same thing, right? Anyways here it is.

My studio

This is where I work on movies, radio shows, scoring, and mixing. It all happens right here. My current setup is due for an update though. I have a 5 year old iMac (intel core 2), but it serves me well. Those speakers glowing green are my 5.1 monitors, I use those mainly for scoring and video post production. I have a 2.1 for mixing radio and projects that only require stereo. The red cube thing is a frosted glass lamp that I got from ikea (they have the coolest lights there) as well as the LED to light my speakers. Here is some technical info.

Speakers: Klipsch pro media ultra 5.1

Klipsch THX ultra 2.1

Klipsch sub 12

Frequency response 25-20K

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta love the finish they put on those eD subs. I had an A3-250 for a short time, but returned it.

It's been awhile since I've updated my pics, but some has changed on my setup. I was gone for a few months. so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I'm currently staining the equipment rack and making fabric panels for the front wall.

I also got two new packages what required some lifting! I couldn't sand the port chuffing and plastic creaking from the RW-12'd subs anymore.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Elemental Designs A5-350s. Twin 15s, 1000 watts total power. I like em so far. Didnt have much time to play with them, but got a couple scenes ran through them tonight and all I can say is WOW. i played my little boy's DVD of How to Train Your Dragon and this movie has alot of deep bass. Scene 15 at 1:21, the big dragon scene is great.

My setup is more a studio than a home theater but hey, same thing, right? Anyways here it is.

My studio

This is where I work on movies, radio shows, scoring, and mixing. It all happens right here. My current setup is due for an update though. I have a 5 year old iMac (intel core 2), but it serves me well. Those speakers glowing green are my 5.1 monitors, I use those mainly for scoring and video post production. I have a 2.1 for mixing radio and projects that only require stereo. The red cube thing is a frosted glass lamp that I got from ikea (they have the coolest lights there) as well as the LED to light my speakers. Here is some technical info.

Speakers: Klipsch pro media ultra 5.1
Klipsch THX ultra 2.1
Klipsch sub 12
Frequency response 25-20K
SWEET SETUP !!!

Gotta love the finish they put on those eD subs. I had an A3-250 for a short time, but returned it.

It's been awhile since I've updated my pics, but some has changed on my setup. I was gone for a few months. so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I'm currently staining the equipment rack and making fabric panels for the front wall.

I also got two new packages what required some lifting! I couldn't sand the port chuffing and plastic creaking from the RW-12'd subs anymore.

38957734031_large.jpg

38957734005_large.jpg

38957734018_large.jpg

38957734011_large.jpg

forums

Love SVS !! Congrats on the new toys !!

• dtel pinned this topic