Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

That is pretty bad ***. I get the feeling that your receiver goes to 11.

Just started setting these up today. Along with a Danley DTS-10 sub horn in the next room (fires into the room from behind the curtain), this home theater should be dynamic to say the least.

jubs1.jpg

wow, MONSTEROUS!!!!!

• Moderators

Cornfedksboy : " That is pretty bad ***. I get the feeling that your receiver goes to 11. "

With the efficiency of the Jubes probably 14 - 15. [:o]

Dynamic with ease, plus a huge sub, he will look like the guy in the Maxell poster ! [H]

very nice, is that a dark gold paint? similar to what i painted my room with (Behr Premium Aztec Gold).

haven't seen a 4:3 screen in a very, very long time. what prompted the 4:3 screen?

Brown Gold mix. Extreme budget setup, it's an old sharp projector that I got for $150. Screen is painted on, I can always change it later when I get a 1080 projector. Right now it's 1024x768 coming from DB15 on a mac running plex. HDMI is in the walls, just not connected.

Here is the room I built in the basement from bare floors up. RF3s, a/d/s sub, h/k reciever. Budget build, everything including a/v, carpet, seats plus building the room for under $5k. Audio cable hanging on the left will get corrected.

mediaroom2.jpg

What is your room size? How seats do you have? I am about a week away from beginning my HT build and I'm curios as I will have a narrow 11 X 23 X 7.5 room to work with. I'm thinking two rows of three, but it's all in my head and I'm not sure how much walking room I'll have. Looks great!

My room is 11'4" with a row of three. It's not as wide as I would like as I have to have one side right up to the wall, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I have plenty of room to walk by the seats. I did choose my seats based on it being narrow though.

My room is 11'4" with a row of three. It's not as wide as I would like as I have to have one side right up to the wall, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I have plenty of room to walk by the seats. I did choose my seats based on it being narrow though.

Yes, That is what I am looking at...I'm not sure what the exact width of the room will be until I get the framing and sheetrock up yet, but I have a max width of 11 foot 8 inches unless I want to move my AC and water heater (not happening). So I figure I'll lose 4 inches on each wall for a total of 11 feet. I was thinking that the outside wall would have a chair against it and I found a row of three with a width of 96 inches. If I can maintain 11 foot, that would leave 36 inches of walking room which should be perfect...Again, this is all in my head so we'll see, but I'm a ways off from purchasing new furniture.

I checked your build, and I'm glad your room is 11ish foot wide because I really like it! I'm looking to do something quite similar, and it looks like you were dealing with some very similar situations to what I will be dealing with, i.e. the utilities and the support posts. I'll upload some pics once I have something worth posting.

Thanks again,

Jason

• dtel pinned this topic