Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

• Moderators

JakethePimp, might I add one suggestion? Is it possible to lower your side surrounds? It is ideal to have the surrounds 2 - 3 ft above your listening area. In my first photo below, it shows a pair of RB-35's as my back surround. They are no longer there since they were firing way above my head. I now am using only the RS-52's in a side surround configuration, much lower than the RB-35's were and they sound fantastic!

Row of three will be pretty tight in a 11 foot wide room. I have a row of 3 in a 15 wide room.

True. My room is 13' wide and I have two rows of 3. You can probably do it, it will just be narrow on the edges.

4430412187_a02f4d20f3_z.jpg?zz=1

3seats_1.jpg

3seats_2.jpg

3seats_3.jpg

Finally able to post a pic...I think my raw jpegs are too big! Above is my living room HT in all its unkempt glory! Notice the pug curled up on couch on the left and blankets on the right...

Now that I can post pics I'll add some photos of my HT build once that gets underway later this month. Currently in the clean out the unused storage space so I can knock out studs phase.

Did you get those jubs from Travis?

Just started setting these up today. Along with a Danley DTS-10 sub horn in the next room (fires into the room from behind the curtain), this home theater should be dynamic to say the least.

jubs1.jpg

What are you using as a crossover on those?

Paul

I am, with 1000% percent certainty, that my girlfriend would drop dead, walk out or kill me if she came home and those were sitting in our living room. Yep, undeniable, i would be dead, for sure.

Did you get those jubs from Travis?

Just started setting these up today. Along with a Danley DTS-10 sub horn in the next room (fires into the room from behind the curtain), this home theater should be dynamic to say the least.

jubs1.jpg

What are you using as a crossover on those?

Paul

I am, with 1000% percent certainty, that my girlfriend would drop dead, walk out or kill me if she came home and those were sitting in our living room. Yep, undeniable, i would be dead, for sure.

Nice TV stand and bookshelves. I can't find the speakers? Are the inwall or something?

:-) Looks pretty good to me. I barely even noticed the Jubs.

To say I have an understanding wife would be a major understatement. I have two large footprint 2-channel systems (living and dining rooms) besides the home theater in the den.

Here is are some photos of my first major system. I am just getting out of college, so the funds are not deep enough to build a reference series yet, but I am incredibly happy so far. These pics are a bit old and the Monster Power center has been replaced with a Panamax.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Haha. The yawning cat? Thanks for the comments. It also helps working at Best Buy and getting sick pricing on all that equipment. They always have Klipsch accommodations, dirt cheap accessories, and I bought my Denon AVR-3310ci for $250 since it was a end of life shelf display. [:D] I just hope that Best Buy ends up getting the new reference series. Right now, the only Klipsch related products they have in Magnolia are the Energy speakers and Mirage speakers. Magnolia also just started carrying B&W speakers, which sound beautiful, but they are a tad too polite for my taste.

Not to get off topic from the "Lets see YOUR Home Theater", but I had a question for cornfedksboy. I see in your sig that you have rf-62's and wf-35s. I currently could get a pair of rf-82s for about $100 more than what I could sell my wf-34s for. Now I love my wf-34s, and I heard that the rf-82s mid range isn't as good, but that it has more bass punch and sharper highs. What are your thoughts on this since you have a very similar setup to compare? Is it worth going through the trouble of the selling and buying process?

• dtel pinned this topic