Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Hey everyone, new to the forums and I wanted to share my HT. It's been great viewing the last 216 pages and seeing some great setups.

Welcome! Nice room! Looks comfy.

Did you really look at all 216 pages? Wow!

I have to say that I did the same! Looking for ideas about a more dedicated theater area. Some amazing set ups on here!

I made it about half way through. Alot of 35 inch CRTs in the first 20 or so pages. TV has come a long way in the last 5 years! I imagine that in the next 5 we'll all be laughing about our old 6 inch thick LCDs and Plasma's. The new wave of TVs is already only about 1 inch thick and they aren't far off from being skinnier.

Nezff- Where did you get your TV stand?

Are you happy with the giant mits? I'm looking at the same thing from dell.com

Im sorry, I dont know why I didnt get alerted by email when there are replies.

Anyway, My father built the tv stand for me. It was kinda tough to incorporate the center channel and keep the tv low enough so it didnt look bad.

• Moderators

Every since the forum went down about 2 weeks ago, I have not received ANY emails from the forums, whether it's from PM's or subscribed threads. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Every since the forum went down about 2 weeks ago, I have not received ANY emails from the forums, whether it's from PM's or subscribed threads. Hope they get it fixed soon.

This issue suddenly became "fixed" at about 3:15 this afternoon. I received a couple of dozen e-mail notifications of forum activity all at once.

• dtel pinned this topic