Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I thought juggling Three was bad :o I would never dare smoke inside regardless I enjoy smoking Them, But if im not smoking them The smell bothers me ALOT!!! I Actually Had smoked a lfd double ligero Earlier today ! While purchasing Tickets For www.cigarfest.org

I thought juggling Three was bad :o I would never dare smoke inside regardless I enjoy smoking Them, But if im not smoking them The smell bothers me ALOT!!! I Actually Had smoked a lfd double ligero Earlier today ! While purchasing Tickets For www.cigarfest.org

LOL Im up to 8 humidors [:o] Love the Double ligero's i've got a handful of the chisels and churchhills . The Singles arent bad either but the doubles are great after a full meal . I smoked part of a cigar in my house about 4 years ago during the SuperBowl and never again learned my lesson although it was nice having my feet kicked back and the system fired up watching the game [H]

So excited:

I've been plugging along happily for a couple years with a 50" Samsung plasma, blu-rays, Dish, and a 360, but have heretofore largely ignored the audio side of things. No longer.

I've finally upgraded beyond my using my laughable college-era Altec Lansing ACS641 4.1 computer setup as "home theater" speakers to something I expect to be truly wonderful:

Fronts: 2x RF-52II

Center: RC-52 II

Surround: 2x RB-41 II

Amp: Yamaha RX-V667

Got it all from various sources for a pretty good (?) overall price of $1250.

For now, I'm (over!)spent, and will have to be satisfied on the low end with my old Altec sub (200W, 2x6.5") until the tide passes. In any case, I'm sure this will be *orders of magnitude* better than what I had before, and last me for *many* years to come (I promised my wife).

I can't wait to hear it all together. I have the amp and the center waiting patiently... Everything else arrives early next week.

Thanks to the forum for all the lurker-bait. You'll be hearing from me more soon (and I'm sure I'll be spending more as well.)

:-)

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums Jerrodh. Since this is the "Let's see YOUR Home Theater", you are hereby thus required to post pics of your new gear as soon as you get it setup. [:P]

last me for *many* years to come (I promised my wife).

That phrasing might work. You never mentioned that you might sell it someday down the road and upgrade. Your statement says the system would last you for many years to come....you just forgot to tell her "if I were to keep them that long". [:D]

It's truly a great hobby and there are some great folks here in the forums. Take your time with the sub. Use what you have until funds are available. Check your local Craigslist. Some SWEET buys out there and could allow you to buy a better sub for much less than you would pay new.

Well, I got my RF-82's last night, my RC-62 should be here today (got delayed in shipment b/c of the ice storm), my UMC-1 should be here today (got shipped to the wrong house), and I am planning on ordering the UPA-7 this morning as well. I am very excited to get all here. This is a huge upgrade for me, b/c I went from the Quintets and spent months deciding on new speakers, I finally settled and bought them last week, based on reading a lot of the posts and everything from this forum.... So hopefully in another week, I will have most of everything. The next thing will be surround speakers and a new sub, but for now I think I will be happy....

Yes, welcome. You've joined one of the best audio communities I know of. Members are very helpful and there's almost nothing that at least one or two don't know something about. You've bought yourself some nice speakers and I hope you get the most out your Klipsch experience. Nic

So excited:

I've been plugging along happily for a couple years with a 50" Samsung plasma, blu-rays, Dish, and a 360, but have heretofore largely ignored the audio side of things. No longer.

I've finally upgraded beyond my using my laughable college-era Altec Lansing ACS641 4.1 computer setup as "home theater" speakers to something I expect to be truly wonderful:

Fronts: 2x RF-52II
Center: RC-52 II
Surround: 2x RB-41 II
Amp: Yamaha RX-V667

Got it all from various sources for a pretty good (?) overall price of $1250.

For now, I'm (over!)spent, and will have to be satisfied on the low end with my old Altec sub (200W, 2x6.5") until the tide passes. In any case, I'm sure this will be *orders of magnitude* better than what I had before, and last me for *many* years to come (I promised my wife).

I can't wait to hear it all together. I have the amp and the center waiting patiently... Everything else arrives early next week.

Thanks to the forum for all the lurker-bait. You'll be hearing from me more soon (and I'm sure I'll be spending more as well.) :-)

Congrats and welcome to The Klipsch Family !! As mentioned pictures are much appreciated ; )

Well, I got my RF-82's last night, my RC-62 should be here today (got delayed in shipment b/c of the ice storm), my UMC-1 should be here today (got shipped to the wrong house), and I am planning on ordering the UPA-7 this morning as well. I am very excited to get all here. This is a huge upgrade for me, b/c I went from the Quintets and spent months deciding on new speakers, I finally settled and bought them last week, based on reading a lot of the posts and everything from this forum.... So hopefully in another week, I will have most of everything. The next thing will be surround speakers and a new sub, but for now I think I will be happy....

Much congrats !! and welcome to The Klipsch family !!

• dtel pinned this topic