Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I'm really glad I have so much space but then again I need it with 11.2 and the wide option. It sounds great and the image is fantastic tor a $1200 Audigon deal new in the box. Theres not too much more I have to do beside finishing the basement which we are holding off because we have a leak in the wall and the builder has to fix. Maybe I'll add another emotiva xpa-5 and some floorstanders in the rear. I'm not sure what to do about the height. I know they are fine the way they are but I'm toying with the idea of hanging floorstanders length wise or, less likely, RS-62. Whatever I put in the front or back it will be something used and somewhat cheap. I think I'll probably add a third sub eventually but I haven't decided what. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Someone suggested a surround processor but that seems like a bit much for me. Thanks, Nic

post-32935-13819639915272_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Sneak peek. Still have 12 more to hang.

That room does look cool .

I was looking at your profile to see where in Louisiana you lived when I noticed your a firefighter. I know you guys put up with a lot of [bs] which is crazy considering you risk your life to help others. To me police and firefighter are way underpaid for what there expected to do, Thanks.

Hello there Nezff... Kudos Mr. Fireman!!

I have been watching your posts for a while now, and had admired your theatre space. When I was looking for a new home a few years back, a dedicated theatre space was a priority.

I would like to share with you a couple of photos from two of the house showings I attended, that had spaces very much like yours and similarly, your ideas are very much like what I would have done with these spaces..

Enjoy the bare bone likenesses in these photos...

..........Respectfully, Gary

post-23544-13819639966892_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic