Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Please, Make and model of rack? Nic

If you are asking about the rack in my pictures, I have no idea on make and model. I had been looking for months for an inexpensive rack for my system since new stuff is so expensive. I found it on Craigslist locally. $80 and a little paint, looks like new. I beleive it was really a server rack, but worked perfectly for my system.

Well its been a while since I let anyone take a peak at what I've been up too. So I thought it might be a good time to share.

Lots has been happening. Got a new pj for the holidays JVC RS45. Sometime around Thanksgiving I picked up a second RSW-10d sub (huge improvement over one). And there is a XPA-5 in the rack now. But if my wife asks I've had that old thing forever..[:|]

So here is my baby! CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VERSION

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does that couch hamper the sound from the left speaker? Looks like it.

Probably - Audyssey seems to take care of it fairly well. I also have a sub and the mains crossed over at 80hz, so hopefully not too much lost on the 1 lower woofer. the upper woofer, mid and tweet all clear the couch arm. I'd rather have a sectional with chase in that area (no arm), but I have to do with what I have (:

1976, all I can say,at first glance, is awesome at least on your asthetic taste. If I had more tme I could say more; i have to get ready for work an I am very busy with my own theater. I was so impressed, I had to, at lleast say something to you about your wonderful inspiring work. Nic

• dtel pinned this topic