Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

that is one awesome room. those ED subs are 300lbs ea. i wouldn't want to sleep in the room directly under them

about 280lbs. The 600 the quote is pallet weight.

I wouldnt want you sleeping in the room underneath either since it is the garage. Stick out tongue

What speakers are those?

Elemental Designs Cinema series 12s. They were custom made into towers for me.

Why no center speaker?

Its in the works.

Nezff, looks good you are always changing things keeping it fresh. Is there a reason you went with the elemental designs instead of he rf-63s.

I was actually asked to try them. I have to say, I definately like them alot. Not harsh at all, very very nice. I have listened to numerous musical tracks, and watched a couple scenes from bluray and dvd. I think the Klipsch are packing as we speak.

Thank Greg at Volti Audio for that [;)]! He made the grill frames and I did the Zebrawood - I have come to love these speakers because I'm doing alot of the work on them myself (the upgrades ect). I'm actually becoming very attached to them [:D]

Here's a quick shot of my HT. The main speakers are Klipsch Heresy I's with Bob Crites' upgrades and Volti Audio speaker grills. I'm going after the ALK Cornscala-Wall crossovers next...after I come from Axpona 2012 in Jacksonville Fl.

Hey that pic looks just like a guy on the Bluray forums system . :)

• dtel pinned this topic