Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

My setup :

Speakers Klipsch RF7 II, RC64 II, RS52 II and sub SVS PB10 NSD.
Processador Marantz AV7005 + XPA 5
Integrated Musical Fidelity M6I
CD Player Musical Fidelity M6CD
Panasonic PT AE 4000
Screen 120" in 2:39
Condicionador Savage DMA 1300EX
Blu Ray Denon BDP 1611UD
Midia Center Popcorn C200
Speaker cable Kimber Kable 12TC (frontais) Sparflex 2,5mm (surrounds)
Interconect Nordost Heimdall, Red Down LS, Supra AV2

HDMI Supra, Cambridge Serie 900
Power cord Furutech FP-3TS20, G-314Ag-18, G-320Ag-18 and Nordost Shiva

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

New surround

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_4603-1.jpg

SAN_3722.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0981-1.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

SAN_3752.jpg

SAN_3742.jpg

SAN_3758.jpg

SAN_3752.jpg

SAN_3748.jpg

SAN_3740.jpg

SAN_3738.jpg

SAN_3734.jpg

SAN_3731.jpg

SAN_3728.jpg

SAN_3725.jpg

My Actions Figure

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

Last upgrade M6CD

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

damn man that is one sweet setup [Y]

• Like 1

reference head - this is a great link! (atsa acoustics) Thank You for sharing this. My wife can't get into hanging acoustic treatments on the wall, I have casually looked around for some "art" that might work, but the coffee bag acoustic treatments may just work out in our house! Smile Another reason to hang around here, I learn something new just about every visit!

acoustimac

My wife has ended up etching a round 'aerosol' can bottom in one of my Quartets and a coffee table.

I don't know how she does it, but the Klipsch are off limits as table tops now.

My wife and kids are brain washed to never put anything other then picture frames. My wife said its funny to watch me during parties as I follow behind people picking up their drinks off of my speakers.

You could get a piece of glass cut to size maybe some 1/4" smoked or clear would look cool, get em cut to size for the tops.

My wife and kids are brain washed to never put anything other then picture frames.

Not even that happens with my speakers.

My wife said its funny to watch me during parties as I follow behind people picking up their drinks off of my speakers.

We had our church family group over for a potluck dinner a while back and through some extra sensory perception, while I was in another room, I was able to detect a plate of food being placed on one of my RF-63's.[:@] I very rapidly but with graceful smoothness made my way over to the guilty guest and politely asked her to place her plate in her lap while she was eating. She was very accommodating[:$] with my request and was given a crash course by her husband(he got it) about the food and beverage thing near or on top of a guys audio gear.[D][N]

Bill

My wife has ended up etching a round 'aerosol' can bottom in one of my Quartets and a coffee table.

My wife and kids are brain washed to never put anything other then picture frames. My wife said its funny to watch me during parties as I follow behind people picking up their drinks off of my speakers.

You could get a piece of glass cut to size maybe some 1/4" smoked or clear would look cool, get em cut to size for the tops.

Once she came home from the ER, it didn't happen again.

j/k

I actually had some glass cut at one time for one of them...I didn't like the look.

If I do get into the party scene at home I will definitely put something on top of them as the Heritage line up is the perfect drink height for the most part :)

Once she came home from the ER, it didn't happen again.

j/k

I actually had some glass cut at one time for one of them...I didn't like the look.

If I do get into the party scene at home I will definitely put something on top of them as the Heritage line up is the perfect drink height for the most part :)

^^^That's a great idea.

• dtel pinned this topic