Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Thanks. Everything is hooked up except an F-30. One was damaged when I got it home, plastic foot was broken off. I brought it back to my work and exchanged it for a new one but the new one had to be ordered from my distribution center. Just waiting on it to arrive.

Very nice! I have the F20's I believe... I also have the bookshelf speakers to go with but I think I'm going to switch to quintets. Only reason is because the bookshelf speakers are just too big to mount in the locations I have. Only concern I have though is that they won't be as loud as my current setup.. How do you like your quintets? I will be using the floor standing speakers for left and right then a 5.0 quintet setup for 7.1

Very nice! I have the F20's I believe... I also have the bookshelf speakers to go with but I think I'm going to switch to quintets. Only reason is because the bookshelf speakers are just too big to mount in the locations I have. Only concern I have though is that they won't be as loud as my current setup.. How do you like your quintets? I will be using the floor standing speakers for left and right then a 5.0 quintet setup for 7.1

The quintets sound awesome. I was impressed when i heard them at work so i bought a set for myself, no regrets. I got them for half price as well sor that was a big decision factor too.

No I got them at Hhgreg. Half price :) Got em the day they released the new models. Lol. I am most likely going to sell all (4) SB20's and get the quintets

Those SB20's are nice, they sound great. The Quintet's are suprisingly loud for their size.

I got my KF-30's for about half price as well because of my employee discount. I almost bought the KF-10's but it wasnt much more to just get these 30's.

Also another question I came up with.......is it safe to put the F-30's beside my tv? I was going to do it but I was worried about the magnets in the speakers hurting my tv. I looked at a few Onkyo speakers at my work and they are stamped on the back that they are not magnetically shielded. Right now I have the F-30's about 3 feet away from my tv on each side.

Also another question I came up with.......is it safe to put the F-30's beside my tv? I was going to do it but I was worried about the magnets in the speakers hurting my tv. I looked at a few Onkyo speakers at my work and they are stamped on the back that they are not magnetically shielded. Right now I have the F-30's about 3 feet away from my tv on each side.

That only pertains to the ancient CRT TVs. If you have a plasma/LED/LCD TV, you won't have a problem.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I currently have the SB20's sitting on stands. I wired my basement for 7.2 and that's the reason I want to get the quintets because of the size of the speakers will fit.

Those bookshelve speakers will fit in the space you have pre-wired with these mounts from monoprice: Posted Imagehttp://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082804&p_id=6839&seq=1&format=2#description

Awesome setup!! You ever think of moving that chair, spreading out your mains, toe em in a bit and move your sub on the inside of the mains? The soundstage would be much larger. Just a though. Setup looks great mine. I really like the portion of the white wall. Not sure what style of design that is with the vertical boards but I love it.

• dtel pinned this topic