Pako

IMG_1839_zpsfc9629ee.jpg

dfb7abea-6384-437b-b33e-e8906adb2ca9_zps

IMG_1834_zpsb1d63806.jpg

IMG_1831_zps16b549a9.jpg

IMG_1844_zpsc2fbb280.jpg

To Keep teenagers out

IMG_1835_zps80c78e7d.jpg

Smoked Ribs for dinner yesterday in case your hungry :)

IMG_1829_zpsc97de91c.jpg

Nice room! Where did you get that Klipsch plaque? I'd love to have one or something similar. Nice looking ribs too, I grill all the time, I alternate between my Traeger Texas and my Big Green Egg. I use the Traeger more due to the ease of start-up.

• 1 month later...

Boredom bump............post those HT pics guys!

I wasn't bored today. I made a trade today and swapped out my RF35's and a stock Mc C26 for a fully restored C28. I just moved the surround RB81's to L&R and had spare RB61's for back surround. The 81's are keeping up nicely until I find 63 or 83'. The Quartets are sounding a lot better lower and angled up slightly.The C28 is substantially fuller in sound being restored. Loving it for the last few hours re-arranging the set up.

post-50163-13819858223348_thumb.jpg

joker, I like your setup. I always thought of having a drop down screen just for the fact of having a lcd behind it not another set of speakers for 2 channel setup, this gives me ideas. Yes McIntosh sounds sweet, once you start playing with other gear be careful you are heading to deep waters. I found a sweet spot with my current 2 channel setup and am trying to stay there. Good luck on your search for some 83's I bet they would sound real nice.

joker, I like your setup. I always thought of having a drop down screen just for the fact of having a lcd behind it not another set of speakers for 2 channel setup, this gives me ideas.

I'll take some pics when I'm home of the stand and the TV wall mount I replaced on the Sanus stand. It works great and extends my TV out about 2 feet closer to sitting area.

Here is link to Sanus stand. I got it on CL for 100. Just removed the smalled glass shelf and placed my RC64 on middle one. All adjustible.

http://www.sanus.com/us/en/products/av-foundations/av-flat-panel/PFFP2

Here is the Monoprice wall mount I have replaced the sanus one with to great results.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=8586&seq=1&format=1#largeimage

I am thinking of mounting my tv on the wall, a stand wouldn't work as I will have a Lascala for a center. But never thought of putting my Heresies on each side, and just mounting my H.H. Scott in the cabinet with all the home theater stuff. Run some speaker wire along with the rest and wah la.

• dtel pinned this topic