Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Home theater in the Klipsch gallery (2 channel as well). Installing Movie Poster Light box this weekend on the outside wall of the staircase/theater entrance. To feature a double sided rare Jurassic park poster. Electrical to be run inside the wall into the attic on a timer to display the poster from 7-11pm.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/gallery/album/64-mikeys-cinema/

This is the wall that will have the Movie Poster Light box installed. 2” from the end of the wall at the staircase and 4” from the ceiling. The electrical is on the rear of the light box and will run in the wall before I mount it so no wiring will be shown. Busy weekend ahead. Also attached a few photos of the poster and a similar setup I found online feature the more common red version of this poster.

post-52289-0-69840000-1392154134_thumb.j

post-52289-0-95360000-1392154150_thumb.j

post-52289-0-48040000-1392154163_thumb.j

Home theater in the Klipsch gallery (2 channel as well). Installing Movie Poster Light box this weekend on the outside wall of the staircase/theater entrance. To feature a double sided rare Jurassic park poster. Electrical to be run inside the wall into the attic on a timer to display the poster from 7-11pm.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/gallery/album/64-mikeys-cinema/

Are you doing the electrical work? I do as much as I can but, some electrical things are off limits for me. :D

That was at my old house. when I first got all the Lascalas built and sealed subs cabinets. The lascalas have trachorns, Bobs tweets, k55 driver, cast woofers, ALK universal DIY xovers, The cabinets are oak plywood with hardwood face frames. I then put trim on them. The subs are TC sounds DVC TC2000 in a seal box 2 layers MDF 1 layer OAK. Sombetchs is heavy with no woofers. I ended up with the subs facing the back wall and I added a couple more amps. I ran 2 7bs for subs and 4 4bs for LCR and surround Screen is 120 diag. Panasonic 4000u. PrePro was a 8003 marantz. I have now moved and will have to redo everything. New junk room is in the attic so i have the roof to contend with. Room witdth will be 17x 30 x 8 tall in the center. Planning on using AT screen material. Lascala for LCR. Then im gonna build 4 cornscalas using Trachorns, Bobs tweets, k55 driver and woofers ALK crossovers. Probally look for a couple 3bs and a 5b for motivation. And I have decided to use 2 tc15 to build 2 lilwrecker. The left over pair of Lascalas and sub cabinet im thinking i may set up down stairs for 2.1 listening.

Though I may sell/possibly trade the pair of Lascala on a pair of K horns

Yes sir they are the aluminum cone ones. Ill be reusing the L C R lascalas. Unfortuanly the center channel will be hid behind an AT screen. Ive ordered componets from Mr Bob they should be here next week.So maybe i can get started making the cornscalas.

Edited by carolinacat

• dtel pinned this topic