Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

That is going to be one cool theater, larbo 13. I bet you will be done in less than a year out of anticipation. :)

Looks great!

Thank you both , not to sure about it being done in one year but thanks for the motivation. Hey psg your from Quebec , where about ? Im in St-eustache.

Awsome job! I notice you run a sub right behind the lp. I also do that and would never run a ht without it. I'm really surprised more people don't do it. When it's dialed in its really amazing :)

Thanks, when I had it up front in front of the rack I found it to be to much bass. The rf-7 give out lots of bass , as you know. So I started moving the sub around ,and that was the best place. Bass sounds really good and even , plus the couch vibrates which is pretty cool.

Rimouski. :)

Hey not to far .

Not finished yet but getting there , still have the flooring to do, finish the back of the theater. Will be putting a bar back there. So that will be another year. :rolleyes:

It's not even finished yet and it's already looking good larbo13! I hope you don't mind me saying this but when you have everything enclosed, go into the most middle part of the room and clap your hand as hard as you can and listen for reverb or echos. You may need a few wall treatment. Otherwise, man, it looks awesome.

Not finished yet but getting there , still have the flooring to do, finish the back of the theater. Will be putting a bar back there. So that will be another year. :rolleyes:

It's not even finished yet and it's already looking good larbo13! I hope you don't mind me saying this but when you have everything enclosed, go into the most middle part of the room and clap your hand as hard as you can and listen for reverb or echos. You may need a few wall treatment. Otherwise, man, it looks awesome.

Thank you guy's , Javelin don't mind at all. I just did the bass traps and panels this past week, I still have to do two more for the ceiling. But yes your right I hear the echos from the ceiling. The bass traps and panels made a huge difference , once I get the other panels up and some carpeting I don't think there will be any prob.

• Like 1

I just finished upgrading my HTIB speakers to all Klipsch and I'm loving them so far!!! It's nothing compared to what I've seen in this thread so far though..... I'm jealous!. I have Klipsch KSF 8.5 towers Front L/R, KSF C5 Center, KSF S5 Side Surrounds L/R, SB-1 Rear L/R and Polk PSW505 sub. Receiver is original To the HTIB I had, Onkyo HT-R550.

post-57914-0-17350000-1393060482_thumb.j

post-57914-0-43670000-1393060493_thumb.j

post-57914-0-36110000-1393060511_thumb.j

• Like 1

We moved to a new house in November. Had a former garage turned into family room that was baby poop yellow. Has a built in set of shelves and cabinets with cheap fir plywood for the cabinets, but we are going to live with them for awhile. Two gallons of white paint to cover the rough yellow paneling.

We're not really into HT, but my wonderful filipina wife loves karaoke, so we got an additional tv (we only watch about 4 hours a week), and the 55 inch Vizio we got fits almost perfectly. It feeds directly into a 100 wpc Alesis monitor amp driving my Heresy IIs. sounds really good, although a sub would help a bit. We still like it. For the sing alongs, it also goes through an Alesis compressor so no one blows out the system.

Shown are a panorama of the front (left side to right side) and the back of the room. Still a little cluttered, but its still comfy. The room is almost square at 20 x 21

Bruce

post-5045-0-88540000-1393302991_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-22540000-1393464778_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1

Just picked up some more speakers! Pair of Klipsch KSF 10.5s! Now I have all of the KSF series speakers. KSF C5, pair S5, pair 8.5, pair 10.5, pair SB-1 and a polk sub. 9.1 setup to come..... I really need a dedicated theater room. $500 for everything, not bad considering original retail would of been over $3k

• dtel pinned this topic