Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I'm pretty sure a sub of some sort will be in the future of the room. Later, I hope to get rid of the cabinets under the Heresy IIs and put my LS in place. That will up the sound a bit, too.

Bruce

Looks cozy, I bet its nice to relax a little after moving.

I bet its nice to relax a little after moving.
You don't know the half of it... <_<

It doesn't look quite as tidy as the pics, but yes, very comfy. For now, it's 2 channel only, though, and I really doubt we'll get to a 5.1 or higher. A 2.1 will do, or 2.2 perhaps.

Bruce

• 3 months later...

I'm embarassed to show my po' mans theater. :/

Don't be. We all started somewhere and many of us are still changing things. What is right for one person does not mean it is right for everyone.

Edited by derrickdj1

Hey guys. Im selling my Panasonic 8000 Projector brand new. This is a updated view of my room.

Marantz 8801, XPA 5, and all the eD speakers and subs.

DSC00827.jpg

88336c58-5b26-4680-8a96-0301ce09908a.jpg

4572D664-A094-4F83-A321-DD6BC8974D75.jpg

Why are you selling it? The pictures you had of the images looked great.

So i was not happy with the other top piece i installed above the screen (was to far down and the gold strips didn't do it for me) So i replaced it today DSCN0352.jpg

What color did you paint the walls? They look great!

This is my buddies 80" flat screen this thing is huge. I am trying to convince his wife you need to spend as much o2e7e2ana.jpgn their sound system as they did their tv.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Edited by duder1982

Finally found a stand to fit the 70", RC-64 and everything else. Kind of hard to tell since the wood is stained so dark but it's half sawn planks with natural edges. I love it! Probably one of the best pieces I have added to the room.

imagejpg2-1.jpg

imagejpg1-20.jpg

Edited by K5SS
  • Like 1

Very true. I have been checking CL at least once a day for a couple years now and still can't find another mint set of 63's. My biggest HT mistake so far has been selling them. If I find a nice pair, I will move the 62's (which I love BTW) to surround duties.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update to my HT here. I haven't signed into this site in quite sometime so, I'm happy to say that I'm back and I've added an Xbox 1 and a PS3 to my Cherry finished Syngery F2 5.1 setup. All these years later it all still looks and sounds AMAZING.

Is Trey Cannon still around? His old speakers (my Cherry F2 fronts) are still in GREAT shape. I love my Klipsch speakers. Enjoy :)

post-29937-0-82260000-1404960350_thumb.j

post-29937-0-79540000-1404960367_thumb.j

post-29937-0-01700000-1404960405_thumb.j

post-29937-0-19060000-1404960433_thumb.j

post-29937-0-59620000-1404960550_thumb.j

Edited by JChapman
  • Like 1

I never knew the Synergy line had cherry. Those are very nice indeed. Nice system!

Indeed they did! Klipsch marketed them as an overseas item and that made them VERY desirable to me and pretty much anyone else in the US haha. The serial numbers on my front speakers end in numbers 1 and 2 B) Very cool IMO. Not too many of these stateside.

• Like 1

• dtel pinned this topic