Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

My livingroom 5.1 system. I bought the speakers new in 2002.

The grills were removed only for these photos because the WAF does not allow any other condition.    Quote: "I don't like all those eyeballs staring at me..."

The grills are off on my mancave system where there's no wagging tails or kids and WAF holds absolutely no authority in that room!

post-10452-0-70140000-1433776181_thumb.j

post-10452-0-55020000-1433776217_thumb.j

post-10452-0-95020000-1433776240_thumb.j

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO

Yeah, the 7500 is a great amp but I think it is overkill for my needs. I always wanted one, so I got it and sold my 7125... I grabbed this one new from Outlaw and can sell the 7500 for more than I spent. Also get shelf space back.

End of the day, the 7125 is rated 7x125 all channels driven, but actually does about 140wpc all driven. Since I do not use 7 channels I have more headroom than that so it will be plenty. Really a great amp for $999, and you can get B stocks even cheaper.

I'll miss that 7500 though, it's just a beast and cool wow factor with the size and dual 1.6kva transformers. The 7125 as a single 1.6kva and 20,000 uf's of capacitance per channel.

If you have a beefy 5 or 7 channel system, the 7500/7700 are the amp.

Edited by gadgtfreek

LMAO

Yeah, the 7500 is a great amp but I think it is overkill for my needs. I always wanted one, so I got it and sold my 7125... I grabbed this one new from Outlaw and can sell the 7500 for more than I spent. Also get shelf space back.

End of the day, the 7125 is rated 7x125 all channels driven, but actually does about 140wpc all driven. Since I do not use 7 channels I have more headroom than that so it will be plenty. Really a great amp for $999, and you can get B stocks even cheaper.

I'll miss that 7500 though, it's just a beast and cool wow factor with the size and dual 1.6kva transformers. The 7125 as a single 1.6kva and 20,000 uf's of capacitance per channel.

lol weren't you all about headroom and what not though lol. It's all good. I could have told you it was too much power. But one has to find out for themselves. I was bound and determined to get another amp for my cinema setup but I just can't justify. I can go to 10 over reference on my avr power with no hint of distortion. And that's about all my ears can handle for even a brief moment.

lol weren't you all about headroom and what not though lol. It's all good. I could have told you it was too much power. But one has to find out for themselves. I was bound and determined to get another amp for my cinema setup but I just can't justify. I can go to 10 over reference on my avr power with no hint of distortion. And that's about all my ears can handle for even a brief moment.

Was thinking similarly about my own.  I had planned for the next upgrade to be an amp to power the fronts, but the 4520 has driven everything without any issues.  I may still try an amp on the mains, but I think a subwoofer upgrade will come first.

LMAO

Your back must be sore as much as your walk around and pat it on the forums. You didnt have to tell me jack or shit, Ive owned more than one amp, and if you could stop being so arrogant for a second (take a look at the majority of your less than helpful posting), you would realize it is silly to compare a receiver running out of adjustment on a TEST TONE vs headroom available at reference volume.

Forums are getting old, because you share you experiences and there is always some ******* that can't help but be an *******.

Edited by gadgtfreek

LMAO

Your back must be sore as much as your walk around and pat it on the forums. You didnt have to tell me jack or shit, Ive owned more than one amp, and if you could stop being so arrogant for a second (take a look at the majority of your less than helpful posting), you would realize it is silly to compare a receiver running out of adjustment on a TEST TONE vs headroom available at reference volume.

Forums are getting old, because you share you experiences and there is always some ******* that can't help but be an *******.

wow someone doesn't know how to take a joke? Thanks for calling me an ******* multiple times. Multiple less than helpful posts? Lol. Get over yourself. If you read a majority of posts they are to do nothing but help others. If you wanna see helpless look at your million pictures of graphs you post all the time. Coo a graph! Hey another one! Wow you moved your speakers. It's awesome. Wait it sucks I'm moving them back. Better post another picture. And another graph!! Woo hoo. You want arrogant? I can be a huge prick!!!! And as far as the test tone comment vs headroom no clue where that relates to ANYTHING I have said! your system obviously can play reference off of a smaller amp. So why you and others feel the need to have huge amps is beyond me but that's your deal. Not mine. Like i said someone can't take a joke and wants to call me an *******. No problem. This forum is full of people I consider friends. And same as with friends I see on a daily basis I like joking around and giving a hard time to. Don't worry I know that you are not a forum friend now! Have a good one.
  • Like 4

Yeah, the 7500 is a great amp but I think it is overkill for my needs.

How dare you curse like that. :angry:  ;)  :D  

lol weren't you all about headroom and what not though lol.

Believe me, the 7125 has plenty of headroom. 

I could have told you it was too much power.

How dare you also curse like that. :angry:  ;)  :D 

But one has to find out for themselves.

I doubt it is his first rodeo.

Bill

• dtel pinned this topic