Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here is mine.  Finally it is all working.   90" Samsung TV   with TSCM mains.    A paired set of R 82ii for the center;  R52 for front surround; R62 for rear sound and RB 81 for rears.   4 Klipsch  coaxials for ceiling Atmos.     Marantz 9.2 AVR, Samsung Blue-Ray with all speaker and control wiring behind the walls.    Klipsch 12"  sub but building a TUBA  HT.    Electric movie screen with Epson projector.

The TSCM were different; one 84 with a simplistic crossover and an 85 with a very different crossover.   So....   I replaced all 14 speakers with new upgrades and installed an ALK high slope set of crossovers so now they are identical.   Results were spectacular.    The stereo match is such that individual singers can be picked out of a quartet.   Same for vocals I can pick out the individual support musicians.   The 9.1 is really a bit of a waste since there is so little available that I will watch.

P1070776.JPG

P1070770.JPG

P1070769.JPG

• Like 1

IMHO, there are no better speakers from another brand if the the appropriate Reference speaker is at play and setup correctly.  There may be slight differences, but, not better.  The Reference series got it;s name for a good reason.  In the case of Klipsch, reference mean judge comparable setups since it can be considered the gold standard to beat.

Well this moment mine are giant, and I mean giant, paper weights. I have to wait another two weeks to buy a decent receiver. Ive been told that the RF7s are extremely efficient speakers and don't need a lot of power to run them.. Ive also been told that they welcome power and will scale accordingly...mwhaha

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I posted a picture of my home cinema earlier. Finally took care of some unfinished business the last couple of weeks and added acoustic panels to the room and carpeted the elevated second row of seating.

72b6cbde6cdb250d21ef9772cc6c8a11.jpg

4fac711c91cda945fe6427c1b1532a24.jpg

The room itself is now finished. Only intend to upgrade my projector. Loving the current sound of the setup.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like 10

On 4/26/2017 at 1:19 PM, Kamidioblitz said:

I posted a picture of my home cinema earlier. Finally took care of some unfinished business the last couple of weeks and added acoustic panels to the room and carpeted the elevated second row of seating.

72b6cbde6cdb250d21ef9772cc6c8a11.jpg

4fac711c91cda945fe6427c1b1532a24.jpg

The room itself is now finished. Only intend to upgrade my projector. Loving the current sound of the setup.

nice room. well done. I know the acoustic panels made a big difference in my room. 

• Like 1

nice room. well done. I know the acoustic panels made a big difference in my room. 

The panels were a big improvement. They make the room sound bigger, adding more clarity as well. Also the bass sounds better.

Very nice segup robc1976

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine

20170424_225354-800x600.jpg.f3cf53e9cbd5cbd1ac8dd68e386e0b0b.jpg
20170424_225411-800x600.jpg.341fd157a53240330feac8c75b3ae17a.jpg
20170424_225305-800x600.jpg.4a866aca0eaef41de7862d22d14d9bae.jpg

Looks Great! Did you make all the panels functional or did you do like I did, and make so e cosmetic? The panels IMO made a bigger difference than buying new amps would.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ellisr63 said:

Looks Great! Did you make all the panels functional or did you do like I did, and make so e cosmetic? The panels IMO made a bigger difference than buying new amps would.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

All panels are placed at reflection points. All functional, cosmetics came last. Agree 100% that panels make the biggest difference

• dtel pinned this topic