Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

11 hours ago, Ivaols said:

IMG_20190429_183741.jpg

So what are the giant horns left and right? Biggest horns I have ever seen, must have come out of giant monitors or PA speaker. No way that poor little Heresy can keep up with your L&R channels. Is that Danleys you have hiding in the corners for subs? How much total wattage are you pushing in your home theater sound system? 

Massive!

I have a sub demo mp3 compilation you need to listen to in your room. 

I'm guessing you are familiar with Josh Ricci and the DataBass website?

Edited by polizzio
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, polizzio said:

So what are the giant horns left and right? Biggest horns I have ever seen, must have come out of giant monitors or PA speaker. No way that poor little Heresy can keep up with your L&R channels. Is that Danleys you have hiding in the corners for subs? How much total wattage are you pushing in your home theater sound system? 

Massive!

I have a sub demo mp3 compilation you need to listen to in your room. 

I'm guessing you are familiar with Josh Ricci and the DataBass website?

The picture is lying. I tried a wide setting when taking the picture with my phone and the image is stretched. Look below for a more accurate image. 

The top horn is a Klipsch K-402. 

The base horn behind in the corners are a ShyHorn, made by user TheShy in a Norwegian forum, with a 24" Precision Devices PD.2450. 

IMG_20190429_183835.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, 24" bass drivers, largest I have ever heard of or seen offered. You don't mess around I see. 79 lbs weight each driver. They don't sell those bad boys at parts express :) Monster home theatre.

http://www.precision-devices.com/Product-Details/PD2450

So i am deducing you are located in Norway, or somewhere in Europe. Here is a link to the DataBass website I mentioned earlier. You and others here may enjoy reading Josh's DIY subs and testing results. Also tested many commercially US available subwoofers, some of the leading "big boy" subs (Mark Seaton Submersive subs and JTR Captivators), and some solid info:  https://data-bass.com/#/?_k=0ew558 

Edited by polizzio
the data bass website addy has changed. corrected

On 6/7/2004 at 7:15 PM, J.4knee said:

All great pics nice set ups, Picky "sweet looking" bar when is happy hour9.gif

I need to take more pics of MY Listening Room! I have 2 New For Me Heresys, a new Strat copy, a 12 ch mixer (not connected yet!), etc!

John Kuthe...

15 hours ago, polizzio said:

Wow, 24" bass drivers, largest I have ever heard of or seen offered. You don't mess around I see. 79 lbs weight each driver. They don't sell those bad boys at parts express :) Monster home theatre.

http://www.precision-devices.com/Product-Details/PD2450

So i am deducing you are located in Norway, or somewhere in Europe. Here is a link to the DataBass website I mentioned earlier. You and others here may enjoy reading Josh's DIY subs and testing results. Also tested many commercially US available subwoofers, some of the leading "big boy" subs (Mark Seaton Submersive subs and JTR Captivators), and some solid info: https://data-bass.com/systems 

I am located in Norway. Before ShyHorn I had two Seaton Sound Submersive. Imported them myself around five years ago. When I decided to Upgrade from Submersive I wanted to be sure it was a real Upgrade so I went all the way :)

2 hours ago, Ivaols said:

I am located in Norway. Before ShyHorn I had two Seaton Sound Submersive. Imported them myself around five years ago. When I decided to Upgrade from Submersive I wanted to be sure it was a real Upgrade so I went all the way :)

I'd say it was a "real" upgrade for sure. You have some really nice toys :)

Edited by polizzio
bigger adjective needed

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:03 PM, Ivaols said:

The picture is lying. I tried a wide setting when taking the picture with my phone and the image is stretched. Look below for a more accurate image. 

The top horn is a Klipsch K-402. 

The base horn behind in the corners are a ShyHorn, made by user TheShy in a Norwegian forum, with a 24" Precision Devices PD.2450. 

IMG_20190429_183835.jpg

Do you have pictures of the rest of your room?  Along the sides and back?

What amps and crossovers etc are you using?

Looks amazing!

• Like 1

135" screen, Epson 5040UB projector, Khorns, kplish rear, center and subw, soundproof room, acoustically designed.  I love my Khorns more than nearly anything else I own (which isn't much).  Actually, my favorite is simply to listen to good quality music well recorded.  It doesn't get much better.  The small Klipsch's in the image near the khorns are not used.  They just happened to be in the image.

daka design 11a.jpg

daka design 14.JPG

• Like 12

I am really enjoying Dolby Atmos with the ceiling speakers.This is a barn system, I enjoy it a lot in the winter with a fireplace I have out there. I am colored blind so I painted the speakers with colors that look like something other than gray to me

Cheers,

Rich

IMG_0353.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, rmlowz said:

I am really enjoying Dolby Atmos with the ceiling speakers.This is a barn system, I enjoy it a lot in the winter with a fireplace I have out there. I am colored blind so I painted the speakers with colors that look like something other than gray to me

Cheers,

Rich

IMG_0353.JPG

That looks like an awesome sounding system! The one thing I would be concerned with is the sound reflections, especially the ceiling. Have you considered any room treatment?

Again, awesome system! 

Thanks for the kind words. The theater picture is only have off the barn. The other half is work area where I park my truck etc. I might take it to another level with room treatments. I have thought about partitioning the theater off from the other area maybe someday

3 hours ago, rmlowz said:

Cheers,

Rich

IMG_0353.JPG

OK I'm impressed.   Very nice