Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

11 hours ago, Univek said:

Long time lurker, thought I'd post my HT 2.0 inspired by @Youthman's 3 La Scala and movable screen. : )  I was going to build the custom screen but ended up getting an Elite Screen BF deal and made the frame move like what @Diver_Ron at avsforum had.  All worked out.

The recent update:

Sound: 3 La Scala (had RF42ii and RC64 iii), and jumped to 9.1.4 by adding the 2 RP-600m as front wides.

Screen: Moved to Elite Screens 120" 16:9 (from 106") and build out the larger screen - so I could fit the La Scalas behind - talk about an excuse for update! :)

Equipment: 

AVR: Denon x8500H

Projector: BenQ: HT3550

LCR: Klipsch La Scala (with Crites 4500 crossover and CT120)

Front Wides: Klipsch RP-600m

Surrounds (side and rear): Yamaha NW-IW470

Heights (front and rear): Yamaha NS-IW280C

Subwoofer: Power Sound Audio (PSA) V1510DF

What's next? Perhaps update the surround in walls to 5800... and adding another PSA subwoofer.

DSC_9946.JPG

Very nice indeed, but with the screen down as pictured, are not the three LS mid/hi horns covered by the screen. Sure appears that way in your pics.

2 hours ago, polizzio said:

Very nice indeed, but with the screen down as pictured, are not the three LS mid/hi horns covered by the screen. Sure appears that way in your pics.

Good catch.  The screen is acoustically transparent so by spec it loses 3.09 db. (https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/281) There is the lower section of the screen going across the LS woofers but given its lower frequency it didn't appear to have much effect even by REW measurements.

I was going to raise all three LS but part of me wanted to build out the Jubscala. : )

• Like 1

Marantz sr 7008

Klipsch rf7ii front powered by emotiva xpa 100 (1 for each)

Klipsch r42 center powered by emotiva xpa 3

Klipsch rf 82 wide also powered by emotiva xpa 3

Klipsch rs42 surround powered by emotiva basX 300

Klipsch rf82 surround back powered by 2nd emotiva basX 300

(2) klipsch rsw15

Resized_20191230_091411.jpeg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Univek said:

Good catch.  The screen is acoustically transparent so by spec it loses 3.09 db. (https://elitescreens.com/front/front/productdetail/product/281) There is the lower section of the screen going across the LS woofers but given its lower frequency it didn't appear to have much effect even by REW measurements.

I was going to raise all three LS but part of me wanted to build out the Jubscala. : )

You had me @ three LS across the front and that enormous screen. Quite an amazing home theater you have assembled. I'm sure its performance is outstanding.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 9:51 AM, Gino said:

Marantz sr 7008

Klipsch rf7ii front powered by emotiva xpa 100 (1 for each)

Klipsch r42 center powered by emotiva xpa 3

Klipsch rf 82 wide also powered by emotiva xpa 3

Klipsch rs42 surround powered by emotiva basX 300

Klipsch rf82 surround back powered by 2nd emotiva basX 300

(2) klipsch rsw15

Resized_20191230_091411.jpeg

those are not RSW-15's

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, Matrixx9 said:

You 2 look great on that bike. The jacket and back are in sync too. I also own only Arai custom helmets! I guess the smartest guys all like the same stuff!!! Lol

Thanks....that's my daughter, she was around 14 at that time. I just went for a quick 10 minute ride for her. I usually gear up completely when I ride. My wife would freak out every time I took her out riding, but my daughter loved it.

1 hour ago, Wardsweb said:

Changed up some of the electronics in the home theater today. Now running a Diva Seduction 2A3 on the horns and a Behringer NU6000 on the bass bins. TV is now a 75" Samsung.

den01122020.jpg

Looks like a freight train and I bet sounds just like one coming at user head on. Good job!👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wardsweb said:

Changed up some of the electronics in the home theater today. Now running a Diva Seduction 2A3 on the horns and a Behringer NU6000 on the bass bins. TV is now a 75" Samsung.

den01122020.jpg

That 75” looks like a 40” next to those Jubilee!  :)  Nice!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Roby Italy said:

Click at the top right on the fb icon

Bel sistema Roby. chiaramente sei un amante dei cani .... questo è tutto quello che devo sapere :)

Sapevo che mi piaci quando sei entrato nel forum. solo una risposta viscerale.

Forse perché sei italiano.

• Like 1