Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here's a better shot of the area in question, gives maybe a better feel for the size. Overall footprint of the foundation is 36'X 56'. Oh yeah, in this shot you can see where our bathroom is too, right up there by the Bobcat. Not a very nice stoll from the trailer at 3:30 A.M. in the rain. 8.gif And I tell you what, the inside of a little trailer gets DANG loud when it's raining hard outside!!

post-13504-13819255417304_thumb.jpg

Champagne: I think doing a construction thread is a great idea! That's how the rest of us learn. I took lots of digital video footage of the construction of our basement and I can lift any single frame of it as a still image. My goal is to completely redo our web site to tell the full story from beginning to end of how we built our theater (with pictures) and including my mistakes and what NOT to do! Oh, if I only had the time......2.gif

Hey, Frzninvt: You may be "freezing in Vermont", but you sure do have all of the comforts of home to hole-up for the long winter in that great setup of yours. Besides the wonderful collection of equipment, I'll take a little nip of what you've got stashed away on top of that fridge of yours! That'll surely keep you warm for the winter! 2.gif Nice, comfy place!

sivadselim,

How about those tweaters, eh?

I love seeing these systems, and then seeing toys leaned up next to the KHorns! I think it's awesome, and a testiment that Audiophiles and Families CAN co-exist! :)

Cheers

----------------

On 6/12/2004 10:20:10 PM Pistol Pete wrote:

Here is mine,

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bentvalve/misc.htm

----------------

were you the one that was trying to sell their rf-3II's and rc-3II on ebay. if so did you have any luck. i recognize the setup on ebay.

• dtel pinned this topic