Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Attached Photo 1: Klipschorns left and right front, Belle Klipsch center front. Hitachi 42" plasma monitor, McIntosh MX134 A/V Control Center, McIntosh MC7205 amplifier, McIntosh MVP851 DVD Audio/Video Player, Niles IPC-12 power conditioner, Yamaha CDC-705 CD changer, Yamaha KX-R470 cassette deck, JVC HR-S9911U VCR, and shelving comprised of custom solid oak shelving combined with Archetype hardware purchased directly from Salamander.

post-2145-13819255485138_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 6/30/2004 12:08:51 AM Hauck wrote:

Attached Photo 1:
Klipschorns left and right front, Belle Klipsch center front. Hitachi 42" plasma monitor, McIntosh MX134 A/V Control Center, McIntosh MC7205 amplifier, MVP851 DVD Audio / Video Player, Niles IPC-12 power conditioner, Yamaha CDC-705 CD changer, Yamaha KX-R470, JVC HR-S9911U. and shelving comprised of custom solid oak shelving with Archetype hardware purchased from Salamander.

----------------

wow! that is one nicely done setup.

have an update on my setup i posted on the first page of this thread. I got new living room furniture. it looks nicer, and it even makes the system sound a tiny bit better, too. 16.gif esecially with the bass, it not localised anymore.

105-0592_IMG.JPG

post-14416-13819255489932_thumb.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me but......

From these pic's, it's pretty easy to spot who's married and who's not! Gone are my days of black leather sofa's and speaker wires hangin everywhere! Things have to match color, texture and genre! I have learned MUCH in my last 3 years of marriage! Ha!

----------------

On 6/30/2004 7:34:12 AM Hauck wrote:

How does one post a photo directly into a message . . . not just upload a file?

----------------

you type this

img src="http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/105-0592_IMG.JPG"

only put square brackets around the outside of it. and change the name of the picture at the end to suit the image you downloaded at the website. you have to download the picture first or at the same time like i did above.

• dtel pinned this topic