Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Great HTs people! WOW!

Here's a few shots of mine.

1. is early on with the cornwalls and KLF-C7 up front.

2. is after the CWs were replaced with Klipschorns - still using the KLF-C7

3. is a left side shot showing one of the beautiful 1979 walnut Khorns

The rear speakers are JBL Control 5's mounted up in the corners. (No pics) The TV is a 36" Sony XBR Wega.

P9090002.jpg

PA200001.jpg

PA210001.jpg

Still under construction.. ill be replacing the small 27" tv as soon as dlp prices come down a bit more.

Mains: SF-3

Surround S: SF-2

Center: Modified SF-3

Surround R: SB-3

Sub: HSU STF2

Reciever: HK AVR330

Amp for mains: NAD 2200

DVD: Old Toshiba

TV: Old arse 27" Magnavox ;)

post-16481-13819255629818_thumb.jpg

Well gang...the Christmas break has given me some much needed time to do some projects in the HT room in preparation for the front projector system. The first three photos are some "before" shots of the window that needed to be covered, the area where a small stage will be and the rats nest of wires in the equipment rack.

Before Stage.jpg

Before Window.jpg

Wire mess.jpg

These shots are of the window after having blackout cloth installed, the framing for the stage, and my new gear installed in the rack. The stage will have hardwood flooring with rope lights under the toe plate.

Stage frame.jpg

New Gear.jpg

Hope you guys had a very nice Christmas and are gonna have a fun & safe New Years!!

Tom

"Peaks my interest?? And your building a stage because?"

Well, it's partly to give the room some visual interest so once the screen is in place and the drapes/curtains are installed, that end of the room will look like a movie theater.

But the real truth is that I'm a closet singer with an awesome voice. But there's no way in hell that I'm gonna sing in front of ANYONE except my wife. And the stage will allow me to realize and attain my dream of performing without anyone seeing me.

Hmmmm....is it performing when there's no one there to witness it? Seems like that's like the old question about a tree falling in the forest making a sound.

Tom

----------------

On 11/9/2004 12:26:20 AM formica wrote:

here you go...

IMG_1693.JPG

nice setup by the way...
4.gif

----------------

Anyone know who the manufacturer of that stand is and the cost? I have a very similiar setup and that would ideal to have for my 50 inch Panny and my A/V stuff. The wheels would make it a cinch to roll out and make quick changes and hook ups.

Here's my humble setup. Next thing on my list is a widescreen HDTV. My main speakers up front are 1979 Cornwalls and a SVS PB12-ISD Handling the bass chores. rightspeakers.5471916.jpg

My rack of crap is here. Components are listed in my signature.

rack.8210387.jpg

Here's kind of an overall shot. What you can't see are the KG4.2s as surrounds and a KG2.2 as rear center. For bonus points name that famous movie scene.

tv.3139790.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic