Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Thanks Mark. I've made initial contact with those guys at Auralex. I plan to utilize them once my HT room gets closer to completion. Nice to hear some good feedback about them. Did they also suggest the pattern (i.e. the way the panels are to the R&L of the TV behind the RF7's) or was that your idea?

Tom

I bought my Auralex products from truesoundcontrol.com. It looks like everyone sells their products for the same price. I bought a SFS-112 kit for $600 which included the 24 wall panels, the corner bass traps, and adhesive. I also bought a box of their Q'Fusor ceiling panels (14) for $280 and a Gramma subwoofer isolation platform for $50. They have free delivery on orders over $199 and I receive my items within a week.

I did some listening tonight. A little Diana Krall (Live in Paris) and a little of The Who (Live at Royal Albert Hall). My system has never sounded better. It was playing loud and clean. I can't really give a technical audio answer, but I am very happy. I also just added some new interconnects (Cat Cables Silvercats) to my front 3 speakers, so they are probably contributing.

Atomic,

Yes those are RF-35s and RC-35... a SVS 20-39 PC+ and I run RB-15s in the rear.

The audio and tv furniture are Sanus. I got them from http://www.racksandstands.com/

I like the furniture quite a bit... very well made maybe almost as nice as the Bello stuff... not quite as expensive. You can get the same stands I have in Cherry, Black or Maple as I have. Sanus also makes matching DVD shelf untis, speaker stands etc. All from the "Naturals" series.

Rayo

----------------

On 2/17/2005 8:58:34 PM markmaple wrote:

I also just added some new interconnects (Cat Cables Silvercats) to my front 3 speakers, so they are probably contributing.

----------------

Switch back in the old ones, and i'm sure you'll realise that the Auralex is the true source of the improvement. 2.gif

My humble Klipsch free system is here: http://gallery.avsforum.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=27471&cat=500&thumb=1

However coming soon to a website near you, a Klipsch THX ultra2 system, just have two hurdles to over come, selling the Atlantic Tech speakers I have and convincing my wife the Ultra2s don't look boxy, yes that is correct, her only complaint is that they are "boxy", hehehe.

• dtel pinned this topic