Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

1976, all I can say,at first glance, is awesome at least on your asthetic taste. If I had more tme I could say more; i have to get ready for work an I am very busy with my own theater. I was so impressed, I had to, at lleast say something to you about your wonderful inspiring work. Nic

Thanks!!! I still have to paint but it is coming along....sounds awesome!!

RBH Center Channel and additional Rotel Amp arrived and hooked up. Moved the Klipsch SW-450 up here to the 5.1 from the 2.1 channel set up downstairs (and bought the RW-12D as a replacement to go back with the RB-61s).

Very, very happy with the sound. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a tube tv, but got the 3D LG downstairs ;-)

Posted Image

Hey there Tgal3............... Very nice, and another fine example of what can be done with a room on the TOP floor... There are a few on here now that are very much similar, even down to the color of the walls [;)]

Great system, and you should be proud of it ! (Simplicity is the key....)

..........Gary

PS. new photos of the Longfellow Music and Movie house 'rebuild' are on the way....

Hey there Tgal3............... Very nice, and another fine example of what can be done with a room on the TOP floor... There are a few on here now that are very much similar, even down to the color of the walls Wink

Great system, and you should be proud of it ! (Simplicity is the key....)

..........Gary

PS. new photos of the Longfellow Music and Movie house 'rebuild' are on the way....

Thanks for the comment....I just found out that one of the forum members here actually was the one that built my house...AB Jones III. If you look at his home theater, the room structure is similar except I think his is bigger.

Welcome to the forum Tgal! Very nice theater! How does it sound?

Thanks. Sounds AMAZING! I used to own M&K S-150 home theater system and I thought that was really nice already, but compare to Ultra II the M&K sounds really small. When listening to M&K, it was good but it didn't sound big like in a real movie theater, but with ultra II, the sound makes you think like you are in a commercial movie theater & more dynamic.

• dtel pinned this topic