Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I've still got a couple wires to tidy up on the RS and LB speakers (miscalculations). Also, I'll be adding much more LED lighting, I currently only have two 24" strings running but have another 20' to work with. BTW, the 27 color LED is the way to go! So many options when it comes to changing up your lighting arrangement/color. One of the 65" TV's is going to leave the room, it was free care of Dell (long story) and I had always intended on having two TV's down there but not three. I'll be adding a sectional and nixing the chairs as soon as me and my girl can make up our minds on which we want. I'm still searching for front heights which will also be added at some point. I know it may seem backwards but then once all of the decorum choices and hardware choices have been made, I'll yank everything and paint the room to suit. It should be noted that I also have about four boxes of acoustic treatment that will be integrated as necessary during final testing. So, that's it and I hope you like ;)

I've still got a couple wires to tidy up on the RS and LB speakers (miscalculations). Also, I'll be adding much more LED lighting, I currently only have two 24" strings running but have another 20' to work with. BTW, the 27 color LED is the way to go! So many options when it comes to changing up your lighting arrangement/color. One of the 65" TV's is going to leave the room, it was free care of Dell (long story) and I had always intended on having two TV's down there but not three. I'll be adding a sectional and nixing the chairs as soon as me and my girl can make up our minds on which we want. I'm still searching for front heights which will also be added at some point. I know it may seem backwards but then once all of the decorum choices and hardware choices have been made, I'll yank everything and paint the room to suit. It should be noted that I also have about four boxes of acoustic treatment that will be integrated as necessary during final testing. So, that's it and I hope you like ;)

Oh, and the RC7 is getting mounted atop the main TV so that the oak TV stand can go sideline while the nicer espresso TV stand that the other 65" is on will go back to the mainstage. Some of you may suggest nixing the closet to the right to open up the space for more breathing room amongst the fronts. Not gonna happen, as this is our beer/wine cellar and maintains (without refrigeration) 48-56 degrees year round :)

Is that all one room? Outside of the main TV, how is the second TV utilized?

Looks good!

Yes, one room about 24x18' I think. The second TV is used with the first in multi player video gaming because who needs split screens, lol. Also, it's for watching multiple sports games at once.

Yup, RF3s, and a RC62II.

Ya the sub definitely was bigger then expected, but the Mrs said she doesn't care how big the speakers are as long as there aren't cables ran behind us. So no surrounds equals big sub and towers. My goal by fall is to have a set of RF7s to replace the aging 3s and an XPA-3 with a Processor of some sort, not sure if i want to do Emotiva with all the issues I've been hearing about. But I love it. Damn this upgrade bug. It's like once you start you never want to stop.

Yup, RF3s, and a RC62II.

Ya the sub definitely was bigger then expected, but the Mrs said she doesn't care how big the speakers are as long as there aren't cables ran behind us. So no surrounds equals big sub and towers. My goal by fall is to have a set of RF7s to replace the aging 3s and an XPA-3 with a Processor of some sort, not sure if i want to do Emotiva with all the issues I've been hearing about. But I love it. *** this upgrade bug. It's like once you start you never want to stop.

+1 for the upgrade bug, what a nasty bite.

• dtel pinned this topic