Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Hey there GIL...

That looks GREAT and I must say, I believe it is the first time I have seen K'Horns used in a THEATER setup ! Bet they sound wonderful [:D]

Mine are 'up front' also, but for 2 channel only...........the 7.1 stuff is out in front of them... I'll sent you a PM of the photos if you missed them from further back on THIS forum...

.........Gary

Hey there GIL...

That looks GREAT and I must say, I believe it is the first time I have seen K'Horns used in a THEATER setup ! Bet they sound wonderful Big Smile

Mine are 'up front' also, but for 2 channel only...........the 7.1 stuff is out in front of them... I'll sent you a PM of the photos if you missed them from further back on THIS forum...

.........Gary

ohh, you simply must try it out if/when you can. Don Davis has a 4 khorn + academy + svs pb 12 ultra that simply sounds glorious with movies.

Hey there GIL...

That looks GREAT and I must say, I believe it is the first time I have seen K'Horns used in a THEATER setup ! Bet they sound wonderful Big Smile

.........Gary

ohh, you simply must try it out if/when you can. Don Davis has a 4 khorn + academy + svs pb 12 ultra that simply sounds glorious with movies.

Ohh isnt it to die for??? Heavens to betsy!!

Psg is in the process of building one now, I have mine for that exact reason.

Hey there GIL...

.........Gary

Ohh isnt it to die for??? Heavens to betsy!!

and the rear 2 still on furniture dollies from the move. Small speaker top center was my very first center from back in the Dolby Pro Logic days, a Miller & Kriesel

Still unable to find photos of the 7 Belle configuration.

Whats that monster hiding in the back behind the coach?

I believe that was his SVS sub.

I owe a bit thanks to t-man for his help with finding just the right KP-201's for my HT setup. Yes, this is all a by-the-seat of the pants, Garage Sailing here and stalking Craigslist kind of HT. LOL, quite different from what I see that alot of you guys have.

I have to admit, buying used Klipsch here is a thoroughly satisfying experience... upstanding people on this board.

Well, such as it is... I thought I'd post a picture of how the setup will be, although we're doing a bit of bed liner repair on the wall, and the cable management hasn't been re-done yet. And the reciever will be moved to the center.. uh, someday. Arf.

post-52186-13819688842904_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic