Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

----------------

On 2/25/2005 5:56:48 PM Amdek wrote:

And this is all the crap I have stuffed into that room: ... 3DO game system, ...

----------------

A 3D0 game system?!? Wow, and I thought I was the only one that had one of those things. I don't currently have it setup in my system, although I may be tempted to resurrect it again, since some of those games I had for it were/are fun to play.

And the specs are listed below

Klipsch RC25, RS25's, rsx5's, RB25 and rw10, 50 inch DLP, Harman Kardon AVR430 Samsung hd841, Xbox, samsung cd changer, Dish 811 for HD content, Zenith silverstar for OTA HD channels. Monster HTS1000 powerstrip. Love it all

I'm having some technical difficulties getting my pics from my camera to the puter. Hopefully everything will be resolved in a few days and I can display my just-about- finished home theatre room pictures.

SF3 mains

SS3 surrounds

SC1 center channel

Polk PSW 450 12" subwoofer

BIC V1210 12" sub(both subs hooked up via 2-1 RCA)

Denon 1801 reciever (hopefully upgraded soon)

Toshiba DVD

Toshiba 57" H84 digital hi def rear projection TV

Hey Guys,

Haven't posted in a while, good to be back. Money has been tighter for me than with most folks on here (I see that by all your sigs..lol) But over time I have tried to put together what I can, as I can afford. Was curious what you all thought about my 6.1 setup...

Mains- 1981 Cornwalls

Front & Rear Center- Radia Z1

Rear Left & Right- JVC 3 way towers, 10 inch woofer, don't know what model. (waiting til I can afford Heritage rears)

Receiver- Yamaha HTR-5650 6.1 Unit

CD Player- Marantz CD-5500

Cassette- Denon Tape Deck

Turntable- Realistic LAB Series, with a cool vintage soundcraftsmen preamp for phono eq/ tone-shaping

TV- 27 inch Panasonic flat screen tube

XBOX for DVD's and games, and PS2

SUBS- (here's the fun part..lol)

2 12inch Pioneers in homemade/custom designed line-tunnel cab tuned to 30 hertz, in corner on right side.

Cerwin-Vega B36MF Folded Horn 18 inch (really wallops, but not as deep as I had hoped) Nice for stand up bass though, I have it on the front wall, left side- doesn't sound boomy that way.

The subs are powered by 3 Yamaha amps, one for each driver.

Both subs are being eq'ed with a Behringer 5-way parametric equalizer to compensate for room gain, giving smooth response to around 30-35 hertz, and filtering subsonics for protection.

I've wanted to upgrade the rears, but just can't afford it yet. I'm 23 years old, and just don't have enough income yet to do much more. I was curious what you guys thought. So far I've been pretty happy, able to get great impact with 4 full range speakers and 3 subs. And the new Diana Krall DTS 5.1 Disc I got sounds great!

-Jon

lol, how jelous can a little guy like me be. these are some awsome setups, i wish i could pay something like that3.gif i'll have to save more money for that. cia guys in a few years when i have my system together3.gif ill post my setup later, floorstanders that i made myself. I'll post some pics later. But i have to say it's unbelieveble those setups that you have, i just love it.

Wallie.

• dtel pinned this topic