Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here is a photo of the latest completion of my home theater project. I have carpeted the platform, moved the sofa into place, assembled the row of 3 theater chairs and painted the audio rack. Hopefully in another 2 weeks it will be complete with all of the audio/video gear.

post-16808-13819255698428_thumb.jpg

Very nice setup mikwebb, how do you like everything? We basically have the same system except the sub and the 2 RSX-5's you have. I have no room so I'm just sticking with 5.1 for right now. I should get my HK AVR 430 and SVS PB10-ISD sub the end of next week hopefully so I'll post a pic of it later when it's all set up and complete.

And lastly....this room is mainly used by our 5 1/2 yr old to watch TV and DVD's, and also is a backup place to watch in HD if desired. Just a cheapie little setup but we like the sound for the $ spent. Cheap combo DVD/VHS as well! The old Pioneer I bought back in about my first year of high school...and it still is going strong! In fact, I moved a pair of SB-1's out to the garage with another vintage Pioneer SX-750 I picked up for $25 through an ad in a local swap sheet paper. Makes building trannies go better with some nice tunes!9.gif

post-8390-13819255701748_thumb.jpg

tkdamerica, very nice setup. Dang, so many reference speakers!!! I have the same mitsubishi TV as you. I thought about putting my RC-7 on top of it, but decided to put it in front of the TV on an 18" stand. Seems like you have to RC-7 and several components on top of your TV. Do you notice any bowing of the TV top?

dr. bear:

Thank you for the kind comments.

I was warned that putting my RC-7 on top of the TV would be OK, but putting other components may make the top bend. As you can see by my pictures I didn't have anywhere else to put the hardware so I chanced it. It's been close to 3 years and the top is holding out fine.

• dtel pinned this topic